Lunargrand

I really want a pair of this but the color combos just isn't working for me. I just want something simple, like black uppers with white sole. The only pair I wanted was the blue leather with white sole but it seems like the website is sold out of it.
3323qz4.jpg

I also think they should make a simple derby version and that will sell much better than a wingtip version.

Last edited:
We've been waiting for months for these Cole Haan LunarGrand to arrive, just got them in today (Nordstrom Garden State Plaza, Paramus NJ). Better yet only 12 Nordstrom locations nationwide are stocking them. It's the first time these are being carried outside of Cole Haan retail locations. E-mail me at [email protected] if interested, I can ship them free of shipping charges if sizes are still available. You can also call me at the store 201.843.1122 x1500. Ask for Hafiz.

RFX. A limited amount of Nordstrom locations will stock the chukka, starting in a few weeks. My location (Paramus, NJ) will have them.

i take that back, apparently the code doesn't work on lunargrands anyway

it's on the website

Got my hopes up, too, and spent a long time trying to decide which color I wanted, only to find the code didn't work with them! :smh:

NY NT'ers... I saw that there were a few Cole Haan stores. Is one particular store better than another as far as getting these? I'm taking the bus up in a few hours. Much appreciated!

InstaPUMP,

My store (Nordstrom in Paramus NJ) will be getting the chukka in within the next 2 weeks or so if you're interested. I can ship for free.

So blown. No sizes in NY. The 21st and 5th store told me the navy suede were sold out company wide. Then I went to the SoHo store to look for the navy leather... smallest they had was a 10. I was really disappointed. I came back to VA with nothing haha. I just ordered the navy suede from the site this morning.. I hope they really still do have them in stock.

So blown. No sizes in NY. The 21st and 5th store told me the navy suede were sold out company wide. Then I went to the SoHo store to look for the navy leather... smallest they had was a 10. I was really disappointed. I came back to VA with nothing haha. I just ordered the navy suede from the site this morning.. I hope they really still do have them in stock.
Check with bloomingdales. I saw them in soho yesterday, not sure about your size. They take phone orders.

How dope wud it be if Nike let us do dis of these and the chukkas? It'd b outrageous

For anyone interested in the chukkas, I just noticed some cw's have popped up on the CH website.

Can anyone with chukkas comment on the sizing? I sized down a half size on the wingtips and was wondering if I have to do the same for these. Sorry if this has been answered already. I saw the questioned asked before, but didn't see it answered.

Back
Top Bottom