Lunargrand

looks like the rumored penny loafers are releasing!

pics from the lunargrand launch in kuala lumpur. waiting for the black/purple-ish color and the others to come stateside. not sure on the pricing yet.

Does anyone know what store the suede nubuck Chukkas are available?~

Last edited:
Does anyone know what store the suede Chukkas are available?~

any cole haan store closest to you. if its not there, the sales associates should be able to help you find it at another store and it'll be shipped to you. nordstrom started carrying some lunargrands as well.

for the life of me can't find leather lunargrands in a 9.5 especially the brown & red or the brown & light blue

for the life of me can't find leather lunargrands in a 9.5 especially the brown & red or the brown & light blue
I'm not sure if the leathers were exclusive to SoHo or not, but I picked up my leather brown/reds at that store in August and went to the one in Chicago the following week and they said they never received them. The St. Louis store said that they never got them as well. You probably could snag a pair on ebay but it'll be pricey.

I'm not sure if the leathers were exclusive to SoHo or not, but I picked up my leather brown/reds at that store in August and went to the one in Chicago the following week and they said they never received them. The St. Louis store said that they never got them as well. You probably could snag a pair on ebay but it'll be pricey.

i was at the soho store but nothing in a 9.5, roosevelt field didnt get them either. I can't justify spending ebay prices. I know they were online briefly but now i don't see them at all. Kind of sucks, might cave and buy a pair of the suedes but you can't really wear them much in the winter

i was at the soho store but nothing in a 9.5, roosevelt field didnt get them either. I can't justify spending ebay prices. I know they were online briefly but now i don't see them at all. Kind of sucks, might cave and buy a pair of the suedes but you can't really wear them much in the winter

You can go to Roosevelt Field and have them order them from their soho store, or why can't you just go to soho?

Nevermind, just reread your post.

Last edited:
Got my pair, the only colorway that I am really interested in in suede.
I had to size down to 8.5 in these, could have sized down to 8 as well but I like the extra space to wear thicker socks, usually a 10 in FR3 and a 9.5 in FK.
11191158.bmp

11191181.bmp

^That's my next color right there. Nice pics!!

I'm wearing mine for the first time today, and I'm pretty sure I could run around the block with no problems. :lol:

Everyone at work keeps asking what they are.

Last edited:
So is Cole Haan going to continue their relationship with Nike past getting released from under them? I would think they would, or is the introduction of the new EVA sole I've been seeing the next direction for them?

Cole Haan Lunargrand Penny Loafer

Cole Haan Soho flagship store is taking phone orders
(212) 219-8240

Any pics of the colorways of the loafers?

If that black pair had black or white sole, it would be much better and I'd probably get a pair.

NCTwin, I'm with you. These LunarGrands are so comfortable, I lifted the insole and that thing is thick as hell as well, no wonder it feels like walking on clouds.

Any pics of the colorways of the loafers?
If that black pair had black or white sole, it would be much better and I'd probably get a pair.
NCTwin, I'm with you. These LunarGrands are so comfortable, I lifted the insole and that thing is thick as hell as well, no wonder it feels like walking on clouds.

pics are from cole haan's facebook page. pretty much all the colors they have in soho. most of the women's colorways are similar to men's, except you can see the stitching in a different color.

a soho store rep expects them to hit other cole haan spots in a few weeks.

The only 2 colorways I'd consider getting, at least the leather isn't suede anymore. Both of these are mens right?
Really like the red with white sole.

yep both are men's. all the pics i posted except the last one (burgundy with grey midsole) are men's.

Has anybody been to the SoHo store lately? I'm going back up to NY this Saturday. I was just wondering if they had any leather pairs left.

Back
Top Bottom