Lunargrand

Maybe for stacking codes?

possibly but then again some people who stacked still had their orders honored while others had theirs cancelled.

I'm going to have to hit up my cousin in NYC to see if she can hook my up with a discount. She has a friend that works at CH corporate office :lol: i'm determined to get my shoes damnit

Cancellations might be for those who ordered wide, cause I did and pretty much all of the wide sizes sold out.

Sickening to see how many brands have copied the design on these and making a mess of em in the attempts.

slickdeals, brah
smokin.gif
The SD effect always screws up deals.

extra 50% off on clearance items on CH (FINAL SALE: no returns or exchanges)

code: EXTRA50

Lunargrand Color: Volt Sde/irnstn for $50

LunarGrand Long Wingtip Green Multi Mosaic Camo for $50

Lunargrand Chukka for $75
Color: Chestnut-Carotene
Color Black-Pendant Teal

also

Air Giraldo Wingtip for $100
Color: British Tan Calf

Last edited:
extra 50% off on clearance items on CH (FINAL SALE: no returns or exchanges)

code: EXTRA50

Lunargrand Color: Volt Sde/irnstn for $50

LunarGrand Long Wingtip Green Multi Mosaic Camo for $50

Lunargrand Chukka for $75
Color: Chestnut-Carotene
Color Black-Pendant Teal

also

Air Giraldo Wingtip for $100
Color: British Tan Calf

Just got these :smokin

2z73io7.jpg

My shoes came in today. Damn these are nice. Slipped on the black for a couple hours today and not only do they look good but the best part is they feel oh so good. The
Blue perfs are really nice. The camellos are what peaked my interest when I got serious about buying these. Sorry for the low quality iphone pics.

Last edited:
Damn! Sorry to hear your order got cancelled.

all good man. thanks for sharing that you were able to stack.

It looks like one pair of 2 shoes that I ordered was shipped. So it looks like they did honor the orders before pulling the plug on the xchange code. I think if I would have signed up for shoprunner, my complete order would have been fulfilled since those have priority.

richiemcfly richiemcfly

I signed up for the shop runner account for that reason as well and I also needed them
before Thursday. I'll be up in Auburn for a wedding

Back
Top Bottom