Lunargrand

damn lol I emailed CH regarding one of my shoes they cancelled since the shoe and size I ordered is currently in stock. The rep replied that they cancelled the shoes on accident when they cancelled all of my filler items so it was due to an error. :smh:

I ordered the pair that got cancelled earlier this morning at about $34 more because I wanted it. I might try to contact them later to see if I can get an adjustment

richiemcfly richiemcfly man that suck. Hopefully that mean my order won't get canceled. It's still processing

yea, she just replied our records show you reordered the shoes that got cancelled and sorry for the inconvenience and left it at that :lol:

hope your order goes through man. I haven't got any shipping confirmation from them via email but I do have a package in transit that was shipped by CH. hope that helps

I actually just recd an email from them. I used a pair of orange laces as my filler item. They emailed me to inform that the laces were canceled, so hopefully my 2 pairs come in

how do they know what is filler items and why is it wrong to buy a filler item?  wtf colehaan.

:lol: I actually wanted my filler items cause they were all shoe care products that was going to be used for the shoes haha

So, I read through the last few pages...they're canceling some orders completely or just filler items?  And what is technically a filler item anyway?

I got the Fatigue-Taupe & Camello-Chambray for $70 each somehow and threw in a card case so it came out to less than $160 total.  Kinda figured the card case could be a backup and the logo is barely noticeable when filled.  Just hope my order doesn't get canceled.  I wish they weren't longtings but oh well.

So, I read through the last few pages...they're canceling some orders completely or just filler items?  And what is technically a filler item anyway?
Cole Haan themselves doesn't technically categorize a "filler item." It is, we as buyers, who give an item the designation in order to reach a certain threshold for a discount to take effect.

I would suppose people generally get shoe care products or shoe laces which are less than $10. I, for example, got a leather conditioner. Weird thing is, Cole Haan has this in stock but I have no idea why they canceled that item but shipped out my two shoes.

Cole Haan themselves doesn't technically categorize a "filler item." It is, we as buyers, who give an item the designation in order to reach a certain threshold for a discount to take effect.

I would suppose people generally get shoe care products or shoe laces which are less than $10. I, for example, got a leather conditioner. Weird thing is, Cole Haan has this in stock but I have no idea why they canceled that item but shipped out my two shoes.
yeah so why are they canceling orders for that... doesn't make sense.  an item is an item.

Well, I'm relieved. Finally got the shipping confirmation email for my milkshakes and gray/volt. Should be here tomorrow evening.

Well, I'm relieved. Finally got the shipping confirmation email for my milkshakes and gray/volt. Should be here tomorrow evening.
did you use the xchange code on your order and what date did you place your order? mine is still in process from when i ordered on 4/20

did you use the xchange code on your order and what date did you place your order? mine is still in process from when i ordered on 4/20
I ordered two pairs with both codes 4/21 and got a shipping confirmation this morning. Mine will be here Friday.

So I got the shipping email. Milkshakes and grey/volts shipped with the laces being canceled, which I used as the filler item. Used xchange with the thankyou code.

The mobile site keeps teasing me with that 7.5 in the black/teal chukka Ugggh

Who bought my pair?? Lol

Just out of curiosity, those that only have "filler items" cancelled, are they still applying the discounts as if you're still over the dollar amount?

Hey all. First off thanks for the valuable info on CH. I found you through a Google search. Here's my story so far.

I ordered four pairs of LG shoes four days ago. Everything was fine till I got my shipping notification which informed me that they were not shipping my Chukkas as they were out of stock. I had ordered two pairs. So I go to the CH website to find out that they have the Chukkas in stock, just re-priced and now FINAL SALE items only.

Luckily, as I was traveling through Ellerton FL, I stopped at the CH outlet and bought a pair of Chukkas in light tan. And I am glad I did. I had originally ordered a size 10, knowing they run big, but it turned out that I needed a 9 1/2. So I am glad I stopped.

Just to share with everyone, these run about a FULL SIZE big. And they are narrow. The salesgirl said they would stretch, but I don't know how much.

Anyway, now I've got to re-order the Chukkas and another pair that are now on FINAL CLEARANCE.

Thanks for the great info.

One question please...If anyone has firsthand experience, do the Great Jones Saddle shoes by CH run as big as the LG? I am about to pull the trigger but want to get the size as close to right as possible.

As a point of reference, I wear a 10 1/2 normally, but in the Chukka LG, I wear a 9 1/2. Should I stay with a 9 1/2 in the Great Jones Saddle shoe?

TIA.

Back
Top Bottom