Lunargrand

Any idea of a reasonable price for these navy/white suede wingtips?  I think they were part of the first group of colorways sold, size 10.5
width: 500px; height: 375px">

[/URL]

if you go on ebay resell on lunargrand is super low, i'm talking $50-150 range.

Yea I wonder what they really went for...

If you're looking to sell for around that price, hit me up. :smile:

Ha.  Well $50-150 is a huge range.  I had checked completed listings on eBay and THIS ONE was the only one I saw, though I only searched 10.5-11.  Since it doesn't show the actual sale price it doesn't help, even though they were $250 I'm sure they got nowhere near that (I didn't expect to).  They listed them as 9.5 out of 10 but if you look at the suede it looks kinda dirty.

Yea I wonder what they went for...

Last edited:
Any idea of a reasonable price for these navy/white suede wingtips?  I think they were part of the first group of colorways sold, size 10.5 & worn less than 10 times.  They're in great condition, no signs of wear and they've been in the box most of the time and all of the last 6 months.  They're a little too tight so I'm trying to decide if it's worth selling them or if I should keep and just try to stretch them a little.

Only pics I have right now:

I would keep them and try to stretch them with shoe trees

The link is down. Can anyone find photos?

Some LG's are on sale right now:

http://www.colehaan.com/mens-sale-1

I've yet to get a pair but can someone comment on the longevity of the LG's specifically the wingtip model? I've been contemplating picking up a pair for work where I have to be mobile since I work in stock yet be dressed up.

@LBJ415

I can't comment on longevity of Lunargrands per se but if you want any shoe to last a while... You should be rotating between 2-3 shoes. This goes for running shoes and even more expensive dress shoes.

Dang I hope that sale lasts a bit, or at least the prices of the older wingtips stay that way. My funds will be where I need them to be come July, can see myself buying 2-3 pairs. Trying to get real serious on the business casual tip.

Some LG's are on sale right now:

http://www.colehaan.com/mens-sale-1

I've yet to get a pair but can someone comment on the longevity of the LG's specifically the wingtip model? I've been contemplating picking up a pair for work where I have to be mobile since I work in stock yet be dressed up.

i've had the black suede lunargrands since they first released from the soho store...holding up ok. but like prometheus said, it's best to switch it up. that's one of about 20 pairs of dress shoes for me so they get worn infrequently

@LBJ415

I can't comment on longevity of Lunargrands per se but if you want any shoe to last a while... You should be rotating between 2-3 shoes. This goes for running shoes and even more expensive dress shoes.

+1 any shoe will last if you take care for them. I let each shoe "rest" 2 days after wearing and put a shoe tree in them also.

P.S. As of 10pm ET lunargrand boots at 99$ size 9.5 are svailable online

Wow, they're butchering the hell out of the Lunargrands. Croc printed, 4th of July, leather/mesh ones are up on the site.

Thanks for all the info guys. I'll check out the CH store in SF and hopefully they'll be sales as well.

Does anybody know the leather cole haan uses on this pair of chukkas? Black/pendant teal
I don't think they use full grain on any Lunargrand. I believe they are all corrected grain.

For the others... Some of the combat boots are nubuck (black/black, fatigue, taupe and the fatigue one from the camo collection), some of the wingtips are nubuck (black/poolside, fatigue).

My black/white longwings have arrived! :smokin

Not so bummed out anymore on CH canceling my order on the black perfs, these are a definitely worth it as a consolation prize :D

I wear my suede wingtips ~3x a week and they've held up well for a little over a year

Probably have another full year in them before they start to wear away too much on the sole and inner lining

Last edited:
Just when I was about to buy the milkshake wingtips, it turns out that they're no longer available in my size 
mean.gif

I bought the milkshakes from Amazon and they came from Amazon's warehouse. Can't beat the price of $104 shipped and the pair is legit too!

Appreciate it homie. I know Amazon is the real deal, but are those reputable dealers? Those prices sound too good to be true.

maybe someone else can confirm but third party sellers are still subject to amazon's terms and policies and amazon has the most helpful customer service ever to exist

kinda attracted to the mesh saddle lunargrands. never had any mesh shoes before. tips on care anyone?  easily stained?

You can try special ordering through a CH store. I did that with my black/white longwings.

Went to the CH store in Honolulu and they didn't have my size, but they told me to call the Boston store for the last 7.5 in the nation. Did just that and the Boston store shipped my pair all the way to Hawaii. I had to pay $15 for 2-day FedEx since it's Hawaii.

You can also use the code "3000000387" for 15% off when ordering. That code expires June 7 FYI...

Hope this helps you out.

Just when I was about to buy the milkshake wingtips, it turns out that they're no longer available in my size :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom