Lunargrand

time to retire these pennys. i should have rotated them better but i love them so much and they slip on and off so easy. *searches ebay

No regrets from me, sounds like you enjoyed them to their fullest. Cant blame you tho the lunargrands are just crazy comfy

In all honesty, although I'm happy with the pair I have, these things feel cheap and not at all at the quality of similarly priced or even cheaper shoes.

Would it be advisable to go 1/2 a size down or a full size down from my regular sneaker size? Thanks in advance!

Would it be advisable to go 1/2 a size down or a full size down from my regular sneaker size? Thanks in advance!
Yes. I wear a 9 in Nike runners (Pegasus/Lunarglide 4) and wear an 8 in Lunargrands.

I say try both and see which you like better. Another factor on sizing would be whether you wear thick or thin socks. Personally, I would suggest wearing thin dress or casual socks with this. Wearing Dri-Fit Nike socks made it too snug for my taste and looks tacky.

just copped this with the college discount came out to about $167...

how are these in person ? it seems no one bought this and showed pix of the shoes other than the online website pix..is the soles the same color as the milk shake wingtip lunar grands > this one seems darker and the milkshake seems lighter more mangoish

@TheCity415

Haven't seen those in person. I wonder how the mesh part looks and feels like. The sole looks to be the same as the milkshake suede.

Can you post some photos when you get 'em?

Looks like CH is sticking with lunarlons for at least another season
smokin.gif

Let's hope those nike free soles a few pages back were just prototypes that got buried.

I wish cole haan would make other lunargrands other than wingtips.. It's getting stale
I agree. I'm not sure how it'll look but it'll be cool if they expand lunargrand on a low top leather sneaker like the ones wings + horns or cp have

I wish cole haan would make other lunargrands other than wingtips.. It's getting stale
Agreed. Very surprised to see them go back to leather longwings AGAIN (although these are pretty nice), after throwing out all these new materials like patent leather, crocs, mesh etc.

Back
Top Bottom