Lunargrand

Via Instagram. The "Brick" is the same as the Milkshake suedes

What watch is that

Just tried to do price match on a recent purchase from 6 days ago. Called CH and rep said couldn't do a price match once a coupon is used. 
frown.gif

So basically, I have to return the current shoe and buy the same shoe with the new lower price and  with coupon.

Anyone know if coupons are honored in CH stores?

Just tried to do price match on a recent purchase from 6 days ago. Called CH and rep said couldn't do a price match once a coupon is used. 
frown.gif

So basically, I have to return the current shoe and buy the same shoe with the new lower price and  with coupon.

Anyone know if coupons are honored in CH stores?
The COLLEGE code? I think CH stores use different numbers/characters for discounts. Best to call them and see if they will apply it.

Yes, the COLLEGE code. I was hoping it would be an easy transaction and do the price adjustment over the phone. Now I have to return the current shoe, buy the same shoe  back online with the coupon if the store doesn't accept coupons.

Maybe try another rep and see if they say the same thing? Sometimes CS reps are inconsistent.

Otherwise, what you've said would be the last resort.

What did you get btw?

I sort of went buck wild in this current purchase, lol

In April I got the suede black/gum sole wingtips which I was happy with, basically that shoe was my baseline for all the suedes. I like the quality of the suede, it's smooth and almost velvety.

With last week's purchase.

1.Camello/white sole steade suede wingtips - not sure if it was the store lighting but it look much better in the store, looked richer and color was more subtle.

The shoe I received looks more pumpkin, orangey in color and now I'm debating if I should keep it. I was concern about the eyelets but it didn't bother me as much, it was the color that kept me thinking twice. The suede is definitely softer than the standard suede but I'm concern about the durability. The standard suede can take more of a beating in my opinion, not sure about the steade suede cause it's much softer, in some areas buttery but not quite like Alden's suede.

2.Fatigue/grey sole steade suede wingtips - they neon eyelets are not my cup of tea but the fatigue color is more grayish depending on lighting which I don't mind. The neon eyelets are the drawback. Same soft steade suede. The biggest positive of the steade suede is the comfort and softness of the suede which also could be a negative cause of questions on durability.

3.Blazer Blue/black sole suede wingtips - suede is not as good as the black suede, not as soft, almost frizzy, color is almost faded. I was looking for a darker blue/navy blue. I don't mind the black sole in person.

4.Milkshade/red sole suede wingtips - I tried these at the store and was impress with the comfort but didn't pull trigger on them at $138. But I like the color of the suede. The current milkshake I received are almost a "dirty"  or darker milkshake suede than the shoes I tried on at the outlets but can't beat the current price. Also, the suede is a bit more "frizzy" compared to the black/gum sole suede. 

5.Woodbury/white sole leather wingtips - as far as comfort is concern, I prefer the suede than the leather as you noticed with my purchased. The woodbury is a great color to wear with almost any pants/jeans color. But, I noticed the shoe I received, the woodbury color is much darker than what I saw in the store, almost a chestnut color, it could just be lighting.

I basically bought the shoes for comfort and if you are looking for comfort then you'll be happy.  I'm not sure if CH was trying to crank out as much shoes in China as fast as possible but, compared with the current shoes, I feel that the shoes from 3-4 months back were much better in quality as far as color was concern and maybe even suede quality, but then again it could just be lighting in the store.  

@RicoSuave

Ah, you went all gung ho with your purchase! lol

The steade suede wingtips are made from kudu (I believe it's stamped/embossed on the inside). I don't have one but I did get to take a look at them in-store... It felt really smooth, buttery and soft compared to the normal suedes. The eyelets on those models are indeed their drawback.

As for the frizzy-ness of the non-black suedes, maybe it has something to do with the color? With black, you probably don't see it as much. Overall, I'd say the CH LG suedes are pretty good, even more so when compared to their Skechers knockoff (I purchased one but ultimately returned it because of the suede quality and the broguing craftsmanship).

just got my fatigue lace boots..can't wait for fall to rock these

Last edited by a moderator:
I paid around $217. That's with the 15% discount, tax and shipping.

I saved about $10, but I really wanted them or the perfs.
What's the sku number on them? I found the one on 6pm.com(842360), but it doesn't match up with the ones on the Cole Haan website.

those mesh lunargrands look pretty interesting..

Will they restock the perts? someone prob answered this already

You need to tiddy up your outfit ... You make the shoes look like they are made for Skechers

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] well damn. You aren't the only one on here that has said that, but you didn't hold anything back

Back
Top Bottom