Lunargrand

Not sure if you all got it..but Cole Haan is having a sale...up to 70% off..online only until the 8th...most of the Lunargrands are on sale for $189...wish I had an additional coupon code but $189 ain't bad...

The lunargrand penny loafers are no longer on the cole haan website. I would say that is a good sign for the outlets!

Not sure if you all got it..but Cole Haan is having a sale...up to 70% off..online only until the 8th...most of the Lunargrands are on sale for $189...wish I had an additional coupon code but $189 ain't bad...

Looks like only the saddles are on sale.

Another new collection? Does anybody knows about this?

Those red ones are Sketchers? And they're how much? Can't lie...it's tempting, I don't like the majority of the actual Lunargrands color combos except for some at retail and I don't feel they're worth retail $250+ (I have 2 pairs).

Looks to me that some colorways came off the site like the Volt suede pair. Im assuming those are hitting the outlet? I kinda liked that colorway just not for retail.

They're not Lunar Grands, but the Vegas outlet has the all black reflective wingtip and all silver reflective wingtip for 70% and 60% off respectively.  They take phone orders.

Both of them have lunar soles though, and I find them comfortable.

They're not Lunar Grands, but the Vegas outlet has the all black reflective wingtip and all silver reflective wingtip for 70% and 60% off respectively.  They take phone orders.

I'm confused, they are not LunarGrands but they are wingtips with the lunar sole? Pics?

Pics?

Just picked up the black pair and the black waterproof chucka with the lunargrand sole! $200 shipped!

Sz 6.5 left in the chucka btw

Good looks BlueLeopard!!

:nthat:

Those red ones are Sketchers? And they're how much? Can't lie...it's tempting, I don't like the majority of the actual Lunargrands color combos except for some at retail and I don't feel they're worth retail $250+ (I have 2 pairs).

I seriously ran out and got the Sketcher shoes the day I saw it on here. Love them! No bs. Feels comfortable, don't even look remotely crappy, goes great for work stuff and only cost $90. And this is no brag cause I never front like these are some Lunargrands but I have literally gotten replies from 5 people saying how my shoes look sick. And I wear limited edition SBs all the time and no one even cares about those no more.

Anyways.....from just a source, the Sketcher shoes are good for the money.

I seriously ran out and got the Sketcher shoes the day I saw it on here. Love them! No bs. Feels comfortable, don't even look remotely crappy, goes great for work stuff and only cost $90. And this is no brag cause I never front like these are some Lunargrands but I have literally gotten replies from 5 people saying how my shoes look sick. And I wear limited edition SBs all the time and no one even cares about those no more.

Anyways.....from just a source, the Sketcher shoes are good for the money.

I'm gonna do the same for work

And cop the CH Penny's for leisure

I don't know if they've been posted in here, I looked back a bunch of pages but this Poolsde color is incredible. I just feel like I could wear them twice a year and that's it. Black is nice too.

Just want to say the silver reflective is pretty dope! We have the women's in my job and i tried taking a pic of it to send to someone and this is how it came out. Took the pic while to store was open I know it looks super dark but im guessing because of the flash on the reflective material. Def gonna pick up a pair for myself soon! 

On top of the two color-ways I previously posted:

I found the entire line up. I like the leather; I like the colors. The longwing is o.k. Why do shoe makers create shoes with the burnt toe effect. I hate that look. It looks like the shoe is old and worn in. These could do without.

Back
Top Bottom