Lunargrand

main reason why I ordered from Nordstrom was the free shipping to return. my nordstrom only carried the women's penny and the ch store didnt have them at all.

All of my Lunargrand Penny Loafer people. Your time has come! Call a Cole Haan retail store. Lunargrand Penny Loafers are on sale for $169.95..... Then the 30% discount, they come to $119

Yes! got three pairs shipped for around $385!!

If they dont have your size or color in-store, they can ship them to you from the warehouse.

Thanks cutthroat. For that price, i just might get a pair for work. I really wish this sale was going on for wingtips!

Thanks cutthroat. For that price, i just might get a pair for work. I really wish this sale was going on for wingtips!

And without me asking for it, the Cole Haan employee randomly gave me free 2 day shipping. I must say Cole Haan has some of the best customer service that I have ever dealt with and on a consistent basis!!

cutthroat, you da man...

does anyone where their loafers sockless and with shorts?  advice pls

Thanks for the info cuttthroat. Just ordered the Black/Volt Pennys. They even gave me free shipping. Been waiting to get a pair of the Pennys on discount. Already have 4 wingtips and 2 chukkas.

Those who have the penny loafers, how did you go size wise?

The CH manager told me he thinks a full size down might be the best route

Same as the wing tips. Full size down from Nikes for me but 1/2 size down from other "dress" shoes. I wear 11.5 in Nike, 11 in dress shoes & 10.5 in Lunargrands (wingtip & loafer)

Thankfully I got both my pair on sale ($170ish for both) but I might have to see what the closest store has in stock and take advantage because these prices are too good, especially if I can get those Oxblood loafers.

just came back from the cole haan store in jersey and ordered the grey and pink lunargrand pennys was expecting to pay 178 with the fnf, but they are on sale for 170 so it came out to 120!
Did you go to the store in Short Hills? I called and they said they didn't have them and that I needed to call NYC stores to place an order

Edit: placed an order for oxbloods!

Last edited:
Did you go to the store in Short Hills? I called and they said they didn't have them and that I needed to call NYC stores to place an order

From the NYC store? Does anyone know if the oxfords are on sale as well?

All of my Lunargrand Penny Loafer people. Your time has come! Call a Cole Haan retail store. Lunargrand Penny Loafers are on sale for $169.95..... Then the 30% discount, they come to $119

Yes! got three pairs shipped for around $385!!

If they dont have your size or color in-store, they can ship them to you from the warehouse.

Which colors did you get?

just came back from the cole haan store in jersey and ordered the grey and pink lunargrand pennys was expecting to pay 178 with the fnf, but they are on sale for 170 so it came out to 120!

Were you able to get the Oxbloods for $169.95-30% or $248-30%?

Which colors did you get?
Were you able to get the Oxbloods for $169.95-30% or $248-30%?
From the NYC store? Does anyone know if the oxfords are on sale as well?
Yes, they are $169.95 x 30% off, got the oxbloods. Went down a full size to an 8. Hope they're not too tight. I read through all the sizing comments and I'm normally a 9 in Roshe Runs, 9.5 in Free Runs, 9 in Vans, and a size 8 in normal dress shoes. Couldn't decide on 8 or 8.5, but since I'm an 8 in dress shoes, I went with the 8.

Last edited:

i ordered mine from Riverside Square Mall, most places don't have the lunargrand penny in store, but just ask them to check the warehouse and they will ship to you for free.

I got the oxbloods and grey/pink lunar pennys for 169.95 with %30 comes out to $119 each...that is a STEAL imo

i ordered mine from Riverside Square Mall, most places don't have the lunargrand penny in store, but just ask them to check the warehouse and they will ship to you for free.

I got the oxbloods and grey/pink lunar pennys for 169.95 with %30 comes out to $119 each...that is a STEAL imo
Yeah $119 + shipping isn't bad at all. Curious, did you size down a full size?

Back
Top Bottom