Lunargrand

yup, they definitely can do store searches if you have the sku, whether in-store or over the phone.  they charge $7 shipping if im not mistaken, but they can't order from another store and ship it to you.  you'll have to call and if the first location you call doesn't have it in stock, they'll give you a list of stores that do.  and you'd have to call the store that has them in stock to place the order

Just letting everyone know, I was at the SoHo store and everything is 30% including Fragment Lunargrands. The only thing excluded is the Fragment Tassel Loafer in black. They also have the regular Saddles and regular Loafers already discounted.

Picked up the Grey/Pink Fragment Saddles for $200, Orange/Birch Saddles for $130, and the Black/Purple Loafers for $120. 

Just letting everyone know, I was at the SoHo store and everything is 30% including Fragment Lunargrands. The only thing excluded is the Fragment Tassel Loafer in black. They also have the regular Saddles and regular Loafers already discounted.

Picked up the Grey/Pink Fragment Saddles for $200, Orange/Birch Saddles for $130, and the Black/Purple Loafers for $120. 

Which other fragment were there in soho? Wanted to know if they had the black and grey soles.

Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:
I just randomly went in and got those... pretty sure they can search using a sku

Appreciate it .

yup, they definitely can do store searches if you have the sku, whether in-store or over the phone.  they charge $7 shipping if im not mistaken, but they can't order from another store and ship it to you.  you'll have to call and if the first location you call doesn't have it in stock, they'll give you a list of stores that do.  and you'd have to call the store that has them in stock to place the order

Good looking on info and def will give it a shot. Ordered my first pair from Cole Haan F&F sale come in tomorrow can't wait !!

If you mean Black/Grey longwings, they were still on the display rack. I saw the all white ones, Blue Venetians, Tan Venetians, Orange/Brown leather saddles, Black/White saddles, and Black loafers. Not sure how many sizes left but best to call them at SoHo store: (212) 219-8240

I was a bit upset at myself that I didn't wait it out. I could've had the Tan Venetians for 30% but bought them day of. I'm about to go back and get those Blue Venetians now. I would've bought the Black/White saddles but they didn't have a 9.5M. They only had a 9M and I was told the creasing was bad. Glad to still have and wear my Black Lunargrands from last year.

Loafers should fit the same way as the wingtips, yes?

I wear a 9 in the wingtips, and an 8.5 in the pennys. (9 or 9.5 in normal nikes). I think this is because having a little extra room in a slide on can't be fixed by tightening the laces?

I bought a 8.5 in the chukkas though and am waiting on them to come in. Hopefully they fit too...

I wear a 9 in the wingtips, and an 8.5 in the pennys. (9 or 9.5 in normal nikes). I think this is because having a little extra room in a slide on can't be fixed by tightening the laces?

I bought a 8.5 in the chukkas though and am waiting on them to come in. Hopefully they fit too...

I'm the exact same size as you. Got 9 in Wingtips and 8.5 Chukkas. Length is perfect but a little narrow. I wear 10s in Nike's though.

Good looks Magestic and Steezy.

Love these shoes, so happy I got a nice set now. Even my much older co-workers always comment on how fly these things are :lol:

I copped my step-dad a pair of the Navy Venetians to rock to work...His whole office has been bugging him about how they can get a hold of a pair :rofl:

Anyone on the actual sole colorway for the new Black Nubuck/Poolside??

Thanks!

:smokin

so im a little confused on the sales.

so Nodstrom is just marked down 30% retail

actually cole haan stores have it marked down plus 30% off?

Also nodstrom rack getting some pairs in?

Also, anyone seen this one on sale?

Nah but I wish I did. I think those came out at the NYC location a while ago so probably sold out.

I swear they could make a killing with some less bright colorways. There's a brown Nordstrom exclusive chukka that is clean and low key but I couldn't say no to the $105 Chukkas at the Cole Haan store so I had to settle for a pink sole. The more subtle colorways seem to be limited.
so im a little confused on the sales.

so Nodstrom is just marked down 30% retail

actually cole haan stores have it marked down plus 30% off?

Also nodstrom rack getting some pairs in?
- Nordstrom had Lunargrands marked down 30%.

- Cole Haan had 30% off everything. Wingtips were retail price but Chukkas were already marked down to ~$150 before 30% off. There were a few other models on sale like the Volt wingtips and a colorway of the Pennys. 

-I'm going to check Nordstrom Rack later to see if mine has any in stock

Nah but I wish I did. I think those came out at the NYC location a while ago so probably sold out.
I swear they could make a killing with some less bright colorways. There's a brown Nordstrom exclusive chukka that is clean and low key but I couldn't say no to the $105 Chukkas at the Cole Haan store so I had to settle for a pink sole. The more subtle colorways seem to be limited.

- Nordstrom had Lunargrands marked down 30%.
- Cole Haan had 30% off everything. Wingtips were retail price but Chukkas were already marked down to ~$150 before 30% off. There were a few other models on sale like the Volt wingtips and a colorway of the Pennys. 
-I'm going to check Nordstrom Rack later to see if mine has any in stock

ok thanks!

does anyone have a sku to look up for NR

nvm seems like they know what are cole haan lunargrand compared to roshe and moccasin

Last edited:
Does anyone know which CH has the volt wingtips on sale? I was at the Burlington. MA CH store and they had them, but didn't seem like they were on sale.

Checked out Nordstrom Rack but no Lunargrands. I did see the Sketchers knockoffs. I'm new to Lunargrands so I don't know much about the Sketchers knockoffs but they are offensive. The sole is exactly the same and the colorways are the exact same. How is this being allowed? I'll be honest, the $67 price tag was appealing lol. I could probably return the Sketchers in my Cole Haan box and employees wouldn't even notice....devious thoughts...
Anyways, here's a pic of the Sketchers and the Wingtips I bought from Cole Haan over the weekend. The Lunargrands are a little darker but its pretty much a straight ripoff.

Does anyone know which CH has the volt wingtips on sale? I was at the Burlington. MA CH store and they had them, but didn't seem like they were on sale.

I was in SoCal where it was on sale. I didn't pay attention to the price because I didn't want to spend any more money but the sales dude said wingtips usually never go on sale and that was the only one that was.

Last edited:
ok thanks!

does anyone have a sku to look up for NR

nvm seems like they know what are cole haan lunargrand compared to roshe and moccasin

never mind, they sent me on a goose chase buy only find sketchers version.

does anyone have a real sku from NR for the lunar grand?

Back
Top Bottom