Lunargrand

if possible and if you live in jersey, what i did was go try them on in bloomingdales, cuz they actually have the pennys in stock and then decide what size works best.

if possible and if you live in jersey, what i did was go try them on in bloomingdales, cuz they actually have the pennys in stock and then decide what size works best.

Thanks for the help. There is a Bloomingdales by me and I'll head there later.

Last edited:
Which colors did you get?
Were you able to get the Oxbloods for $169.95-30% or $248-30%?

Colors I got: Black/Volt
Oxblood/White
Woodberry/Orange

Oxbloods are $169.95 - 30% = $119

As for fit. Whatever size you are in dress shoes, go with on Cole Haan shoes. I would say the sizing on here is 70% go a half size down, 30% go a full size down. I would say there are 2 factors in this. Foot width and how you wear your Nikes. A 9.5 in Nikes is snug to where I can wear the shoes without laces. I know some of you wear your Nikes a little loose. I would say for most of you, if you wear your Nikes snug and have a normal width foot then go a half size down. If you have a wide foot or you wear your Nikes with some room or loose, then go a full size down.

I'm hoping i can pick up the black/volts. Might have to go to KOP this weekend and grab a pair. I'm assuming i can't order with that price through outlet stores can you?

I'm hoping i can pick up the black/volts. Might have to go to KOP this weekend and grab a pair. I'm assuming i can't order with that price through outlet stores can you?

Just phone order though the closest regular Cole Haan retail store. If they dont have it then it will come from the warehouse.

Just got these in from the Las Vegas outlet.. My WaterProofs didnt come in but they were able to give me a price adjustment so from $90 they dropped it to $63

whatt, is this price at all the outlets?  I juts bought these off the site for 140 each =.=

edit: Does anyone know what the code for friends+fam at outlet stores are?  When i called they said they weren't doing it unless you had a different code than the FAMILY30.  

btw, the black reflective is $80 and silver reflective is $110 at the LV outlet

Last edited:
I
whatt, is this price at all the outlets?  I juts bought these off the site for 140 each =.=

edit: Does anyone know what the code for friends+fam at outlet stores are?  When i called they said they weren't doing it unless you had a different code than the FAMILY30.  
btw, the black reflective is $80 and silver reflective is $110 at the LV outlet
gave them the same code. Tell them you got the email.

Are the Chukkas still available anywhere?

Edit: I found them on Nordstroms and stuff but they're not the colorways I was looking for. I'm assuming all of the low key, more subtle colorways were all limited and no longer available in stores.

Last edited:
Just got my Black/Volt and Woodberry/Orange Penny Loafers. They fit the same as the Lunargrand wingtips with one exception: they are hard as hell to slip on. I need to buy a shoe horn to get them on easier. The black left a stain on my foot just wearing them in the house. I like them. They look a little different on my own feet than in pictures. I am just waiting on the Oxbloods from the warehouse.

Now some thoughts that I would like your opinions on. I love that I got these for $119 a pair. I almost want to double up on them due to the fact that:
1.) lunargrands will cease to exist soon
2.) the Penny Loafers might not be in stock much longer
3.) will we ever get a deal as good as 30% again in the future?

So im wondering..... do I double up now, and I can sell them and recoup cost later if I change my mind. Or do I take my chances and wait to see if they go on sale again for maybe 20-25% off in the future. I have til Sunday to decide.

Oh the dilemma of a sneaker addiction.

Just got my Black/Volt and Woodberry/Orange Penny Loafers. They fit the same as the Lunargrand wingtips with one exception: they are hard as hell to slip on. I need to buy a shoe horn to get them on easier. The black left a stain on my foot just wearing them in the house. I like them. They look a little different on my own feet than in pictures. I am just waiting on the Oxbloods from the warehouse.

Now some thoughts that I would like your opinions on. I love that I got these for $119 a pair. I almost want to double up on them due to the fact that:

So im wondering..... do I double up now, and I can sell them and recoup cost later if I change my mind. Or do I take my chances and wait to see if they go on sale again for maybe 20-25% off in the future. I have til Sunday to decide.

You sound like you belong in my crew..

#retiredsneakerhead

thanks to the current discount and a gift card, i was able to get the blue/peacoat penny loafers for only $90 :nthat:

did you go a half size or full size down from what you normally? i own the black/volt pairs and went a half size down. for me they slip on easily and fit me just right.

from what i noticed, they generally give a decent discount every 6-8 weeks or so. 30% will come around again, but maybe not until black friday (thats the last time i saw it). part of me wants to believe they will hit the outlets at some point, but i think with the deeper discount we're getting right now, its still a great price. id say go for it now. at least theres no waiting game after that.

Last edited:

i say go for it, i'm new to cole haan/lunargrand but 30% is the highest i've seen... i remember presidents day weekend they did the buy $500, get $100 off... this 30% deal is better than that.

I honestly don't know very much about Lunargrands but I did notice some brown chukka type boots with a pink bottom at Nordstrom Rack around here the other day. I believe they were these if memory serves me correctly.

I honestly don't know very much about Lunargrands but I did notice some brown chukka type boots with a pink bottom at Nordstrom Rack around here the other day. I believe they were these if memory serves me correctly.

There have been some lunargrand knockoffs by some other brand I've seen at Nordstrom rack. Pretty identical if you ask me.

Managed to pick up those same lunargrand chukkas in NYC today. Just walked in and had no idea there was a sale. They were already on sale for 150 plus the 30% off!

^Nice! I did the exact same thing. Came in for wingtips but left with one pair of wingtips and one pair of $105 Chukkas. Awesome price.

Back
Top Bottom