Lunargrand

My apologies for this lazy question, mind pointing me to the Cole Hann Outket stores which are having these huge discounts around the US? Thanks in advance.

My apologies for this lazy question, mind pointing me to the Cole Hann Outket stores which are having these huge discounts around the US? Thanks in advance.

Just call their customer service, man. Theyre really helpful. Make sure to have your product codes tho

It's hit or miss with outlets and what they have in stock. You just have to call around. 

The Cole Haan in Walnut Creek store (retail store, not outlet) just had 50% off everything in stock because they closed for good.

Does anyone know if you can return or exchange a phone order from an outlet to a retail store? I ordered a pair of the Sandstone Saddle LunarGrands last week from the Miami store when they went on sale in a size 9 and they're a bit too big but now they are out of stock in an 8.5. This is the first time I've done a phone order and I wasn't sure if the return/exchange policy is different. Thanks

Does anyone know if you can return or exchange a phone order from an outlet to a retail store? I ordered a pair of the Sandstone Saddle LunarGrands last week from the Miami store when they went on sale in a size 9 and they're a bit too big but now they are out of stock in an 8.5. This is the first time I've done a phone order and I wasn't sure if the return/exchange policy is different. Thanks
you can't.  outlets go back to outlets, retail/ dot.com goes back to each other.

Need to find these for a good price in Canada...   any hints fellow NT friends?

Last edited:
the last time my correspondent in the US called customer service was when there was the family and friends code. The penny loafers were on sale in stores for 170+ with an additional 30% off which made them 120. The customer service rep had no idea and told my correspondent that there was no such discount and they were priced at 248 and can be shipped for free. ended up not getting anything. it's better to just call the stores.

1st full day in my milkshake wingtips and I really can't believe how comfortable these things are right out of the box.

Gonna keep my eyes open for a pair of the oxblood penny loafers 
happy.gif

Last edited:
This is a long shot but anyone here owns a pair of LUNARGRAND (specifically wingtip) and INNEVA? Just want to get your opinion on size comparison for those 2 if you do. 

This is a long shot but anyone here owns a pair of LUNARGRAND (specifically wingtip) and INNEVA? Just want to get your opinion on size comparison for those 2 if you do. 

i have the nrg inneva and wingtips, both are 11.5 for me and fit fine. i wear a 12 in other nikes. i do have slight overhang on the back of my innevas, but i know a lot of people that have that problem.

Not a long shot when you're on a forum full of people addicted to buying shoes :wink:

I have the Fatigue wingtips (size 9) and black Innevas (size 10). Innevas are my true size for Nikes. I'm also a size 8.5 for Lunargrand Chukkas.

i have the nrg inneva and wingtips, both are 11.5 for me and fit fine. i wear a 12 in other nikes. i do have slight overhang on the back of my innevas, but i know a lot of people that have that problem.
I appreciate your response sir. 
Not a long shot when you're on a forum full of people addicted to buying shoes
wink.gif

I have the Fatigue wingtips (size 9) and black Innevas (size 10). Innevas are my true size for Nikes. I'm also a size 8.5 for Lunargrand Chukkas.
True and both forums are pretty active. 

I wear an 8 in wingtip/chukka and trying to decide if I should get an 8 or 8.5 for Inneva. I have wide feet so that's why I wanted to ask this here. Saw someone putting up a picture of their Inneva next to the same size Roshe and the Inneva length is noticeably smaller so I got worried.  

Dang, kinda salty I missed out on the phone orders for those fatigues. 
mean.gif
 I've been looking to buy any type of Lunargrands, but just can't bring myself to cop for retail. From quickly browsing through the thread I see that some pairs have been popping up at Nordstrom Racks. I haven't been to my local NR in a while, but maybe I'll get lucky. Hopefully I can find a pair for a decent price soon. 
happy.gif

^you aint lying. I got the penny loafers at retail because I was too impatient so when the fatigues came out AND they were on sale, I screwed myself... I couldnt justify to my wife buying another pair of shoes that I'll wear 4 times a month max when we got a baby on the way. I coulda had both pairs for damn near same price at retail!

Anyone know anywhere that has a pair of size US 11 or 11.5 in the C11228 Cole Haan Lunargrand Chukka Black Reflective? I got a pair of size US 12 and they're far too big. Any help would be appreciated!

I wear an 8 in wingtip/chukka and trying to decide if I should get an 8 or 8.5 for Inneva. I have wide feet so that's why I wanted to ask this here. Saw someone putting up a picture of their Inneva next to the same size Roshe and the Inneva length is noticeably smaller so I got worried.  

I took a ton of comparison pics of the Innevas with other same size Nikes and they were all pretty close. Have no idea why those Roshes looked a whole size bigger.

Here's a comparison pic of size 9 Wingtips and size 10 Innevas. You can see the Wingtips are a still tad longer. I think 8.5 would be safer for you. I have fairly wide feet too so there's some room at the toe of my Wingtips. Dunno how ppl can go same size when my Wingtips are longer than my full size up Nikes.

Last edited:
I took a ton of comparison pics of the Innevas with other same size Nikes and they were all pretty close. Have no idea why those Roshes looked a whole size bigger.

Here's a comparison pic of size 9 Wingtips and size 10 Innevas. You can see the Wingtips are a still tad longer. I think 8.5 would be safer for you. I have fairly wide feet too so there's some room at the toe of my Wingtips. Dunno how ppl can go same size when my Wingtips are longer than my full size up Nikes.

Thanks so much for uploading that picture! That's really helpful for me. Innevas will be my first non-lunargrand purchase since awhile so I really wanted to base the sizing of them on it. 

Damn just wore my lunargrand tassels out today sockless. Bad idea, blisters underneath my feet

Thanks so much for uploading that picture! That's really helpful for me. Innevas will be my first non-lunargrand purchase since awhile so I really wanted to base the sizing of them on it. 

No problem. It takes me 5 seconds to throw my shoes on the floor and take a pic.
I like your style lol. Hope you get the right size.

Back
Top Bottom