Lunargrand

Posted this in regional thread (DC/MD/VA) but DTLRs in DC & MD do have lunagrand wingtips and/or penny loafers for $129.99. In lunagrand wingtips smallest size they carry is a size 8.

With my own eyes I've seen at following locations: Minnesota Avenue, PG Plaza, Annapolis Mall. My homeboy saw a pair of wingtips in Mondowmin mall DTLR (baltimore).

PG Plaza had the most colorways and are the only store I saw with both lunagrands & loafers, from what I have seen with my own eyes.

Not sure if DTLRs ship or just do in store purchases.
Wingtip colorways (that I've seen):

Navy Suede/Topaz, Dark Brown Suede/Orange, & Charcoal Grey Suede

Penny colorways (that I've seen):

Black and like neon green as lunar color, Blue with light blue as lunar color, brown

(note PG Plaza def had more colors of each model...just can't remember off hand)
I am def missing some colorways that DTLR had (PG location) but this should help anyone who is in the area. I did purchase a pair and b/c they are on sale you can talk the manager into an extra 10% off (this is at manager's discretion).

Again, don't know if DTLR ships to home addresses or store to store... wanted to give back to this thread b/c I got my fatigues via CH F&F sale, so thanks to dude for that.
can you confirm that you saw the brown lunar penny in which store? just wanna make sure...how much were they on sale? 129.90? thanks a bunch

Thanks for the heads up - I just gave them a call and they are down to their last 5 pairs of the black and blue Waterproof Chukkas (on clearance for $98) and they only have sizes 11 and 12 I believe. All other pairs are still 50% off, so $124 for the wingtips. $10.95 shipping.
Just called also to check on the Chukkas. It's actually an 11.5 and a 12. No go for me since I wear a 10 in them.

Just got an email saying 50% off all styles in outlets. There is no other info in the email, pretty vague.

Last edited:
Just called also to check on the Chukkas. It's actually an 11.5 and a 12. No go for me since I wear a 10 in them.

I figured the available sizes would be huge since the pictured pair was a size 12. I'm an 8.5 in Chukkas so that's a bummer (9 in wingtips and 10 in Nikes).

can you confirm that you saw the brown lunar penny in which store? just wanna make sure...how much were they on sale? 129.90? thanks a bunch

Saw the brown penny, confirmed. Price is at least $129.98 (wingitps were that much and loafers were either that price or a bit cheaper), location is the DTLR in PG Plaza.

Best thing to do is call the store and confirm size and price. Don't know how many folks hopped on this since info was posted.

Also, they will stock locate the style of shoe you are looking for at all DTLRs in area if they don't have your size at that particular store.

Last edited:
Is there a 1972 QS thread? Was wondering if anybody else scooped these on *****.

Wingtips and Chukkas arrived today. I have wide feet and have been wearing primarily 11.5 in Recent Nike Bball and training releases. occasionally do 11 for JB retros and Roshes- but majority of my stuff is 11.5 now. I went 11 in wingtips and chukkas. Wingtips work perfectly with a thin sock size 11. Chukkas run pretty big and I would say I could almost do a 10.5. Thicker sock and 11 will be fine. Must say, however, dont love the chukka- got the grey/pink and its cool , but the Fatigue wingtip is money. I would definitely get a pair or two more of those if the price is right, which it was. A couple pics. Thanks again to posters who let us know the deal. It was well worth it. :smokin

^ I got those same exact pairs. Ended up returning the Chukkas. The colorway is dope but not for me. I do want a chukka though. It's just unfortunate that their selection is so limited.

i passed, looked too much like cortez.

Would prefer to use that money on more lunargrands lol
They're pretty much leather Cortez's. The leather is dope though. Wish I knew about Lunargrands when those leather wingtips came out.

^ I got those same exact pairs. Ended up returning the Chukkas. The colorway is dope but not for me. I do want a chukka though. It's just unfortunate that their selection is so limited.
They're pretty much leather Cortez's. The leather is dope though. Wish I knew about Lunargrands when those leather wingtips came out.

i heard there might be a leather pair releasing this summer of wingtip. lol i got loafers to settle my leather needs. i do hate suede though but since no other option i still bought them. suede so hard to keep clean

I feel the same way about those Chukkas. Nice, but I'm a fan of the muted Lunar soles (white, tan, etc.). I hate that CH reserved the muted color ways for collaborations. No way I'm paying the $300-$500 for them. Damn.

Just bought the ivory/black wing tips and they're REALLY tight on my wide foot. Do these stretch out significantly?

Update from CH outlet at Tanger Outlet in Mebane, North Carolina. i saw size 7.5 to13 for almost all 5 pairs. 50% off regular price. not the popular colorways so Im sure these are available at all the other outlets as well.

Last edited:
just received my tassel fragment lunargrands today, got them from ebay. have heard that they run 0.5 larger than the wingtips so went down from my wingtip size of 10.5 to size 10. tight fit due to my high instep. hope that the leather will stretch a little more.

Last edited:
Those are sweet! So would you recommend to get the same size as the wingtips rather than sizing down a 1/2 size?

nearly two weeks after i placed an order from walnut creek...still hadn't received anything. so i called this afternoon, and my order hadn't ever shipped. they were kind enough to overnight it. but i wanted to let others know--if you haven't received your order yet either (and hopefully i'm in the minority), you may want to give them a call.

peace.

nearly two weeks after i placed an order from walnut creek...still hadn't received anything. so i called this afternoon, and my order hadn't ever shipped. they were kind enough to overnight it. but i wanted to let others know--if you haven't received your order yet either (and hopefully i'm in the minority), you may want to give them a call.

peace.

I finally got mine today. Fatigue & Black/Poolside wingtips, both are nice. :smokin

Those are sweet! So would you recommend to get the same size as the wingtips rather than sizing down a 1/2 size?
They were only a tight squeeze for me due to my high instep. width and lengthwise they are good. I would recommend 1/2 size down from wingtips. just takes a little time to break it in with more wear.

Back
Top Bottom