Lunargrand

Finally some leather. Still wish I couldve grabbed any of these especially the red sole pair

cole-haan-lunargrand-leather-0.jpg

The red sole that you are referring to is actually a bright pink.

all shoes including lunargrands were 50% off this past weekend. Dunno if they still are, but I would go and check. Was tempted to pick up a few pairs, but definitely going to get those kudu chukkas instead

^ charcoal grey/volt will always be the staple lunargrand colorway imo.

Last edited:
:rolleyes

Is there a release date on the Fall/Winter Collection. Most clothing/shoe collections are usually released prior to the actual seasons hit...

They are released prior to the season so that you can wear them for the season. There isnt a release date yet for the fall leather lunargrands. Very little is known besides pictures. And I randomly found the photo browsing IG and the girl who took it told me fall. Since then, not much more info has come to light.

I'm so confused. Aren't those above pictures from the 2nd collection? They seem to be popping up on nt again.

was at nordstrom during lunch.  a bunch of colors (suede only) were marked down for that sale they're having....i think it was about $180-190...

I am planning to buy a Cole Haan Cooper Square Wingtips. Does anybody know how are the sizes for Cole Haan Cooper Square Wingtips like? I wear size 9.5 M for LunarGrands and Great Jones.

Hey guys, quick question for anyone who knows. For the grey/volt suede colorway, are there different releases with different shades of grey? Some places I see it called Charcoal Grey, like the Cole Haan website, and then I also see it called Gull Grey. So I was just wondering if they are one and the same or if there are indeed different shades. Thanks in advance.

Hey guys, quick question for anyone who knows. For the grey/volt suede colorway, are there different releases with different shades of grey? Some places I see it called Charcoal Grey, like the Cole Haan website, and then I also see it called Gull Grey. So I was just wondering if they are one and the same or if there are indeed different shades. Thanks in advance.
they are two different pairs.. don't ask me which name is which i don't know

The Charcoal is the most common ones like the ones pictured a couple posts back. The ones that hit the outlet like 6 months ago were the gull grey which to most people looked like a brownish grey and the volt was a tad darker almost on the greener side.

I am planning to buy a Cole Haan Cooper Square Wingtips. Does anybody know how are the sizes for Cole Haan Cooper Square Wingtips like? I wear size 9.5 M for LunarGrands and Great Jones.
I have a couple of cooper squares and they are both true to size.

My guess...Because they are of a more traditional shoe, they don't have those size fluctuations like the lunargrands do.

My lunargrands are a little roomy in the suede, but had to go .5 down in the penny.

I love my coopers, but they are heavy and not even halfway as comfortable as the lunars.

FWIW, I wear a size 10 in most casual shoes (Nike included). Here's my sizing breakdown from personal experience:

Gull Grey suede Lunargrand wingtips: 9.5

Sandstone/Tango Red Lunargrand  saddle: 9.5

Black leather Lunargrand loafers: 9

Cooper Square Charcoal grain leather wingtips: 9.5 (probably could've sized down to 9)

Cooper Square Reflective silver wingtips: 9

Does anyone else get a popping noise in their lunargrands? Experiencing this with my poolside and blue pair.

I just copped these bad boys. Finally got a leather pair of lunargrands :smile: I'm loving the color. Btw, what's the best way to post your own pictures onto this site?

I got those shoes too, I'm just waiting for them to arrive from the mail. They look really nice!

FWIW, I wear a size 10 in most casual shoes (Nike included). Here's my sizing breakdown from personal experience:

Gull Grey suede Lunargrand wingtips: 9.5

Sandstone/Tango Red Lunargrand  saddle: 9.5

Black leather Lunargrand loafers: 9

Cooper Square Charcoal grain leather wingtips: 9.5 (probably could've sized down to 9)

Cooper Square Reflective silver wingtips: 9
Similar here.

10 in sneakers

I have Lunargrands in 10, but I could manage a 9.5 if I really had to.

I also have 10s in the Drake EVAs and the Great Jones wingtips, and they're perfect.

I went down to a 9.5 in the reflective Cooper Squares.

I just copped these bad boys. Finally got a leather pair of lunargrands :smile: I'm loving the color. Btw, what's the best way to post your own pictures onto this site?
I do like these a lot, but I'm going to try and exercise patience with them.  Something tells me I'll buy them and they'll drop in price.

Back
Top Bottom