Lunargrand

Thanks for the DTLR link up there with the coup code!! ^^^:smokin

Didn't really think I'd like the volts more than the oxblood but I think I do.

Wow. I thought these were the Fatigues with a weird filter applied, until I saw the additional detail along the side. On foot shot of the LunarGrand Kudu Suede Longwings (Lime Stone) from Jeff Staple's Instagram. Dope.

DOPE! anyone in here own this pair from the KUDU collection and own pairs from the most recent FRAGMENT collection? curious to know if the fit is any different or the same....thanks!

DOPE! anyone in here own this pair from the KUDU collection and own pairs from the most recent FRAGMENT collection? curious to know if the fit is any different or the same....thanks!
i own the grey limestone pair and i went down a full size instead of half size i usually go in lunargrand wingtips.

nice pics rfx45! out of all the lunargrands i own, the black/volt loafers are my favorite. to me it looks like volt green/yellow with indoor lighting, which i like better than the pure volt yellow when looking at it outdoors.

ill be on the lookout for the oxbloods when they hit the outlets though. your pics convinced me to get them if the price is right.

DTLR called me to confirm billing address...first time ordering from them..all good glad they are being shipped out this morning.!

Wow. I thought these were the Fatigues with a weird filter applied, until I saw the additional detail along the side. On foot shot of the LunarGrand Kudu Suede Longwings (Lime Stone) from Jeff Staple's Instagram. Dope.
pimp.gif
 need these.  Let the hunt begin.

i own the grey limestone pair and i went down a full size instead of half size i usually go in lunargrand wingtips.

thanks for the reply! my size is still available, but i'm torn between these 2! decisions decisions....

thanks for the reply! my size is still available, but i'm torn between these 2! decisions decisions....
Get the Kudu Chukkas! As for the Longwings, I would just opt for the Fatigue Wingtips since they're pretty similar. But you won't find a general release Chukka anything close to the Kudus.

Not sure what poorly lit pictures you are using to make this statement, but the limestone kudu suede's are not even REMOTELY close to being similar to the fatigues. The design of the shoe is different. The color is different. Even the suede used to make the uppers is different. Come on now

And the price is way different. You can get the fatigues for about half the price of the gray longwings.

I can see what MANtonio is trying to say. There's absolutely no option for a subtle colored chukka right now besides the kudu but you can find a few subtle colors of Wingtips (not longwings but pretty close for those who don't care)

Edit: the milkshake chukkas are pretty subtle but no white sole options.

Last edited:
Can the kudu collection be purchased online yet?

nope only through phone order, I wouldn't expect them to ever be available online (at least at colehaan.com) I may be wrong but I don't think any of the lunargrand collab collections have released online

Back
Top Bottom