Lunargrand

Do you guys where I can still find Cole Haan FRAGMENT Lunargrand Tassel Loafer size 9? Or anybody selling them?

My grey suede wingtips should be delivered today from DTLR....i really hope they fit since there are no sizes left on the website....if not....back on the hunt :smh:

You guys think it will be better to sell them? or just return them. With shipping i only paid $128. But i just don't really like the hassle of selling them whether its ebay or forums. Will prob just return them

Last edited:
Tuexedo- they do... I just returned the Woodbury loafers...you lose 10% and shipping... But they refunded my full amount...
Anyways broke these out to work today.!

Tuexedo- they do... I just returned the Woodbury loafers...you lose 10% and shipping... But they refunded my full amount...
Anyways broke these out to work today.!

thank god :lol:

I might just list them somewhere to make back what i paid then and see...if not i will just take the L and return them

^^^ You only have 30 days with DTLR to return them so keep that in mind...I placed my order with them right before I went on vacation so I had to make a return as quickly as possible when I got back...

That's good news. Might actually pull the trigger on a pair. personally I rather resell them if they don't fit rather than lose restocking fees.

repped all replies thanks guys

I am still holding onto the chance they might fit...maybe i will just always wear them sockless. My feet are pretty narrow so fingers crossed they fit

My grey suede wingtips should be delivered today from DTLR....i really hope they fit since there are no sizes left on the website....if not....back on the hunt :smh:

You guys think it will be better to sell them? or just return them. With shipping i only paid $128. But i just don't really like the hassle of selling them whether its ebay or forums. Will prob just return them

What size did you buy?

What size did you buy?

I bought a 10. My only rationale was really that most dress shoes/loafers/boat shoes i am a 10. My clarks DBs are a 10 but i wear them with dress socks to work (business casual) and they are fine...but with cotton socks they are tight and hurt my feet. I am a 10.5 in jordans and an 11 in nikes for the most part (roshes, Free Runs). But i think if it existed my true size would be 10 and 3/4s lol i always have trouble with shoe sizing.

What size did you buy?

I bought a 10. My only rationale was really that most dress shoes/loafers/boat shoes i am a 10. My clarks DBs are a 10 but i wear them with dress socks to work (business casual) and they are fine...but with cotton socks they are tight and hurt my feet. I am a 10.5 in jordans and an 11 in nikes for the most part (roshes, Free Runs). But i think if it existed my true size would be 10 and 3/4s lol i always have trouble with shoe sizing.

I'm also a 10.5 in Jordans and Roshes and a 11 in modern day Nike runners like Flyknit Lunars and Trainers. I actually wear a size 9.5 in Cole Haan Wingtip LunarGrands. I tried on both a 10 and a 9.5. The 10 fit me fine but had a little room in the toe area, lengthwise. But the 9.5 fit perfectly, and the Cole Haan worker said these usually stretch out after wearing them.

was anxious to pick up the black on black lunargrands. Also picked up the brown on black from soho. After one wear my black pair is pretty beat up. I know they are supposed to crease but just after one wear they look like i've had them for a year. A lot of scuffing too.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Im a try to post some pics. Anyone have any similar issues?
post some pics man... i can't believe a shoe would get that damaged from a few casual wears unless you're like banging everything you walk into or something... other then that.. leather creases.. nothing new

post some pics man... i can't believe a shoe would get that damaged from a few casual wears unless you're like banging everything you walk into or something... other then that.. leather creases.. nothing new
I couldn't agree with you more.

I have 2 grain leather from the first release, so they are over 1 year old, and a 3m pair from last september. You can see my pics in the feed. You have to get some quality shoe trees to prevent creasing. I use allen edmonds. All of my shoes have very few crease lines.

was anxious to pick up the black on black lunargrands. Also picked up the brown on black from soho. After one wear my black pair is pretty beat up. I know they are supposed to crease but just after one wear they look like i've had them for a year. A lot of scuffing too.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Im a try to post some pics. Anyone have any similar issues?
Oops. I posted without adding the quote. [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]I have 2 grain leather from the first release, so they are over 1 year old, and a 3m pair from last september. You can see my pics in the feed. You have to get some quality shoe trees to prevent creasing. I use allen edmonds. All of my shoes have very few crease lines.. [/color]

Oops. I posted without adding the quote. [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]I have 2 grain leather from the first release, so they are over 1 year old, and a 3m pair from last september. You can see my pics in the feed. You have to get some quality shoe trees to prevent creasing. I use allen edmonds. All of my shoes have very few crease lines.. [/color]
I do the exact same thing.

Was I mixing up the sites, or didn't DTLR have the charcoal/volts on the site? I don't think they sold out, but I don't see them on the site now.

//edit nvm I guess they did sell out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom