Lunargrand

Anyone interested in these shoes? I know where you can still get them online. There's only sizes 9, 11, 12, and 13 left. I already got the last 9.5

Does anyone use water proof spray on their suede shoes? I just found out about these and wanted to give it a try.

Does anyone use water proof spray on their suede shoes? I just found out about these and wanted to give it a try.

Yeah I use the spray just make sure you don't blast it on them and don't concentrate on one area just do a thin quick coat around with the spray 6-8" away from your shoes

luiscola recommended me saphir, i have yet to look into it.  seems luxury though
ohwussup is correct. I have used saphir on one pair of lunargrands. My dad had some leftover from a bottle he bought before. Apparently, they no longer sell the product in the US. 

These shoes are just :pimp:
Everyone still debating should definitely cop a pair.

Rock one of my pairs to work almost every day and still loving them all :pimp:

Anyone have a lead on 8.5 or 9 in the fatigues? Have those hit outlets? Thanks in advance, looking for that color as my first pair.

Enjoy the weekend!

AG

Does DTLR carry standard or wide sizing of lunargrands? It does't say in their site.
I don't think Cole Haan makes Lunargrands in different widths, at least that's what the sales rep told me when I bought mine. 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Anyone have a lead on 8.5 or 9 in the fatigues? Have those hit outlets? Thanks in advance, looking for that color as my first pair.

Enjoy the weekend!

AG
they won't hit there anytime soon as they are the newest color out right now
I don't think Cole Haan makes Lunargrands in different widths, at least that's what the sales rep told me when I bought mine. 
eyes.gif
there is wide and regular it's on the colehaan website

Anyone know where I can still find Lunargrand Tassle x Fragments (in chestnut/black looking)...there's one on ebay but just asking way too much for the size I need.

Back
Top Bottom