Lunargrand

Blacksoles

I'm looking forward to rockin these at work, standing on my feet for almost 10 hours.

As far as size. I usually wear 10.5 in Cole Haan. The previous 2 size 10.5 were C.H. Air. The LunarGrands are size 10, fit like a glove. Down 1/2 size for me.

I bought a pair of woodberry loafers off Nordstrom. I'm an 11 in athletic shoes so I followed their suggestion of 1/2 size down and bought a 10.5. I hope they fit. This is my first pair.

where else are these available online aside from nordstrom and ch website? pls advice tia
cncpts.com has them as well.  

Also, always go 0.5 size down.  I tried on several different models and 0.5 size down fits perfectly.  These dress shoes I can see where it will break in.

Sup, first post on here. Been lurking this thread for a while, and I must say I love these shoes. Here's me and my bro's lunargrand set

Never knew this thread was here, guess ill post a pic of one of my pairs I wore a few weeks ago. Wish I could have got those fragment designs those are butter. Really do want a basic black leather with white/gray sole..Bought these when colehaan had a 30% sale they came out to 180 I think? Was enough for me to budge and buy them

Last edited:
Hi all I am new to here,all of your LunarGrand Wingtip are so dope.Now Im looking to cop one to wear with jeans.what color do u guys think better?Thanks alot!!!
[h1] [/h1]

What product do you all use to protect the suede? I just copped the milkshake chukkas and ivory wingtips.

Last edited:
Too bad I missed the boat on these...but luckily was able to find a pre owned worn once on the bay

So you are the guy who kept out bidding me! Congrats man, $130 for those was a steal.
Haha, thanks!  I couldn't let it get away since these don't come up that often.  The next one that was on the bay was a brand new one but his asking price is ridiculous!

Hey NT,

Anyone know where I might be able to source these Lunargrands?

Last edited:
I just gotta say that i picked up the poolside cw at great lakes crossing for 80$ at the cole haan outlet. They also had the reflective upper something, not sure which model it was. That was only 110$ maybe

I really want a pair, specifically those mint bottoms. How much do these usually retail for?

Hey NT,

Anyone know where I might be able to source these Lunargrands?
Those are the womens reflective/waterproof  model that came out in late fall 2012. The mens was a chucka with the whole sole blue and upper fully waterproof. You may get lucky to find them on ebay for like 500

Back
Top Bottom