Lunargrand

Man i wish i could still find those. Nice pick up (from over a year ago).

Thanks, man! I was sitting on them for far too long, hah. Do you know if the black suede colorway ever hit the outlets? I wouldn't mind another pair.

if it did hit outlets it's long gone. nice write up, im surprised at how much you sized down

if anyone is looking for the milkshakes still, zappos got them along with other colorways for $198 and less.

Those black suedes are 
smokin.gif

Anyone picked up the longwings yet? If so, how do you like them? I'm thinking of ordering the camello pair with the black sole. Typically I'd like the sole to have a little more pop, but there's something about these I like.

i tried on the leather pair in store and was a little unimpressed.  the black on black wasn't that shiny compared to the others and looked very plain to me.  and the laces are stiff as hell (are they supposed to be?

i feel like they would need to be broken in since it's leather, but by then.. crease central

Those black suedes are ill.... I finally got a pair of lunars yesterday it took a really long time since my connect lives west coast... Overall I'm pleased I picked up the burgundy long wings n I'm pretty excited to wear them. The leather wasn't as great as I'd hoped but for the price I paid it def beats a pair of Jordan's

Nordstrom Anniversary sale. Poolsides are on sale for $159.90. Check out in store though. There could be better sales in store which if they dont have your size, they can order online, still give you the sales price, and ship it free to your house.

Anyone else get teased by an email this morning?  Cole Haan sends one announcing the first anniversary of the Lunargrand, so I was hoping for a nice sale, but instead they "announce" the leathers are available.

Get a guy all excited for nothing...

hook it up with the connect :D
Those black suedes are ill.... I finally got a pair of lunars yesterday it took a really long time since my connect lives west coast... Overall I'm pleased I picked up the burgundy long wings n I'm pretty excited to wear them. The leather wasn't as great as I'd hoped but for the price I paid it def beats a pair of Jordan's

Thanks, man! I was sitting on them for far too long, hah. Do you know if the black suede colorway ever hit the outlets? I wouldn't mind another pair.
I never heard of the first two collections going to outlets but i may be wrong. As for trying to get any of the older stuff, it is a crapshoot as well. I would love a pair of your black suede and also some of the leather stuff from the 2nd collection.

On another note - i checked out the new black/black long tips in person and i have to say, i was disappointed. The shoe was very matte and quality of leather is not on par with the suede. You can tell it would crease within first wear and shoe trees will not save it. The burgundy/pink was surprisingly a lot better in person.

Last edited:
Wish I could hook more bruhs up with the conenct, for now I'mma have to just wrap with him and see what he can do... He looked out in a major way tho, he actually told me the burgundys are back ordered byt he pulled a string for me.

Anyone here wearing their lunargrand loafers everyday? I work 5 days a week (smart casual attire) and my Oxblood have been my savior and go-to for these hot summer days (Live in midwest). 

I believe its love

whoever said go down half a size in the loafter from the lunargrand was wrong. wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too snug if you have a wider foot.

whoever said go down half a size in the loafter from the lunargrand was wrong. wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too snug if you have a wider foot.

DUDE...same thing happened to me! I bought penny loafer LGs in a half size smaller than my wingtip LGs. And they don't fit. Hopefully they'll accept my return because all sales are final with the 25% off sale.

DUDE...same thing happened to me! I bought penny loafer LGs in a half size smaller than my wingtip LGs. And they don't fit. Hopefully they'll accept my return because all sales are final with the 25% off sale.
That's strange. I went half-size down and I have wide foot. My loafers fits perfect width and length wise. 

Back
Top Bottom