Lunargrand

What are the insoles like/made up of? Every nike pair of shoes that I've purchased that have "lunar support," always gives me shin splints. Maybe I'm wearing the wrong size but I've never had any luck... They're mad comfortable but it always happens. I wonder if these would do the same.

Oh damn...I hope the reflective Lunargrands at the outlets have the grey sole, I thought the guy I spoke to just said Grey.  Otherwise I'll be returning/exchanging/selling my size 11. 
ohwell.gif

Anywhere I can get these online that ship to Australia.?
Soo expensive at cole haan site

Damn resellers are on these too? We can't shake these mofos. I leave Jordan's because of the reselling and now Cole Haan Lunargrands. Sheesh

Any new updates...

New outlet numbers and sz availability, bros?

Looking for the navy and the 3M jawns in a sz 12.

The florida outlet said they were the only store to have the 3m pair and they sold out

The florida outlet said they were the only store to have the 3m pair and they sold out
Yeah, but here's the weird thing.  I was in the NH outlet to ask about it at about 2pm.  The girl looked in the computer, and there were 4 of the size 10 (as of 1pm).  I walked out to my car and called within 5 minutes, and they guy tells me they sold the last one this morning.  So, I call some shenanigans on that one.  But, I'm in MA, so it's not like I can swing by to check it out for myself.  I'm assuming they're all being held for friends and resellers.

Yeah, but here's the weird thing.  I was in the NH outlet to ask about it at about 2pm.  The girl looked in the computer, and there were 4 of the size 10 (as of 1pm).  I walked out to my car and called within 5 minutes, and they guy tells me they sold the last one this morning.  So, I call some shenanigans on that one.  But, I'm in MA, so it's not like I can swing by to check it out for myself.  I'm assuming they're all being held for friends and resellers.
i could be wrong but from my experience, it seems like there is 2 inventories. 1 for the main warehouse and 1 for the individual outlets. 

when i called florida last night, they told me nashville had 2 of my size. i called nashville as soon as i hung up and they didn't actually have the 2 sizes but the warehouse did. it's possible these 2 people you spoke to were looking at different inventories?

Last edited:
Black/Pink are horrendous. Hope that fool bought a few of his size cuz he's gonna have beaters on deck :lol:

If their systems are anything like Nike's, which chances are good that they are, stock doesn't update instantly.

Anyone know what happened to all the pairs of the LunarGrand Chukkas on their website? they were $200 a week ago but they're all gone now. Was hoping to snatch a pair of camel suede ones but acted too late apparently. Anyone know where I can find these now? - at the discount price if possible

Black/Pink are horrendous. Hope that fool bought a few of his size cuz he's gonna have beaters on deck :lol:

This is exactly what I was thinking. There is a reason the black/pink color-way went to the outlets.... then went on sale. Good luck pinching pennys trying to sell them all on eBay.

It reminds me of the backwards economics or rather opportunity cost of camping out for releases. Guys that camp out for 24hrs or longer.... up to a week make me laugh. IF the shoe can be bought on eBay, then why not work that day, make the extra $100-200 at work that day then pay $100 more than retail. Its a lot easier and you deal with a lot less ********. I love it when I hear guys taking off days of work to camp for a shoe. It makes no sense.

The one exception is if a shoe is ridiculously limited. 1000 pairs or less.

Black/Pink are horrendous. Hope that fool bought a few of his size cuz he's gonna have beaters on deck
laugh.gif
This is exactly what I was thinking. There is a reason the black/pink color-way went to the outlets.... then went on sale. Good luck pinching pennys trying to sell them all on eBay.

It reminds me of the backwards economics or rather opportunity cost of camping out for releases. Guys that camp out for 24hrs or longer.... up to a week make me laugh. IF the shoe can be bought on eBay, then why not work that day, make the extra $100-200 at work that day then pay $100 more than retail. Its a lot easier and you deal with a lot less ********. I love it when I hear guys taking off days of work to camp for a shoe. It makes no sense.

The one exception is if a shoe is ridiculously limited. 1000 pairs or less.
Market may be different now but my brother had gotten the black/pinks when they were on sale and were like $12o shipped (before Christmas) and they didn't fit, outlet was too far to return...he got like $190 for them on eBay + shipping.

If that dude who bought al of those can make $50/pair after fees, that's close to $1k.  No guarantees and I wouldn't do it but for some people that's easy money.

Market may be different now but my brother had gotten the black/pinks when they were on sale and were like $12o shipped (before Christmas) and they didn't fit, outlet was too far to return...he got like $190 for them on eBay + shipping.

If that dude who bought al of those can make $50/pair after fees, that's close to $1k.  No guarantees and I wouldn't do it but for some people that's easy money.

$190 is pretty good. And yes, thats a nice $1k if it goes that route.

"No guarantees and I wouldn't do it but for some people that's easy money."
This...... I totally agree with.

Ordered the last size 10 from the Florida outlet on Thursday.

and bammm.... I received them yesterday....

Overall, I'm happy aside from the creases that came with them...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom