Lunargrand

who here bought any of the kudu suede collection??

also, is there anywhere at all that still has the dover street collab ones?!

I just copped these bad boys. Finally got a leather pair of lunargrands :smile: I'm loving the color. Btw, what's the best way to post your own pictures onto this site?

I saw these and thought "Why cole haan, why?" Black and navy dont go together. All black or all navy with that light blue sole would have been sooo much better.

I saw these and thought "Why cole haan, why?" Black and navy dont go together. All black or all navy with that light blue sole would have been sooo much better.
Initially I didn't care for them too much, but then I saw them in person at the store and it totally changed my mind. These look terrific on feet, and for what its worth I've been getting a lot of compliments on them. 

I would have bought them regardless though as I love them and don't care if others thought they were disgusting. I fully believe in buying what you think is hot, regardless of what others think about them. 

I need those all black ones! Since I got 2 pairs that are pretty colorful as far as dress shoes, those all black ones would be perfect!

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't agree with you more 2soonJR. I also have those LunarGrands and they do look amazing. Obviously, some people ridicule a shoe without actually seeing them in person.

Also, I'm thinking of getting those all black leather LunarGrands wingtips too!

Not gonna lie, I'm not a big fan of long wingtips (prefer traditional wingtips) but damn those look hot.

Is it safe to assume that this is gonna be released SOHO in-stores only then be available months later online?

Initially I didn't care for them too much, but then I saw them in person at the store and it totally changed my mind. These look terrific on feet, and for what its worth I've been getting a lot of compliments on them. 

I would have bought them regardless though as I love them and don't care if others thought they were disgusting. I fully believe in buying what you think is hot, regardless of what others think about them. 

Thats the first rule. Buy what you like.

Nevermind, I want these black ones instead. Can't wait!

Uhhhh...is there a 2nd pic that isn't showing up or are my settings/eyes off because I don't see a black pair there.

Otherwise, all 3 of those are hot. Kinda wish they weren't long wings but I can get past that.

Uhhhh...is there a 2nd pic that isn't showing up or are my settings/eyes off because I don't see a black pair there.

Otherwise, all 3 of those are hot. Kinda wish they weren't long wings but I can get past that.

I think he is referring to the top right pair which looks to me either like a lighter black or a really dark green.

I love the tan saddle leather with light blue soles. Those will be had!

wow, are those exclusives, the pictures i saw and posted seem to be the fall 13 colorways... so what are those?

are there choral grey / volts in the outlet somewhere right now?

need a sz 13!

or any chukkas?

I tried searching this thread and couldn't find the answer, so I apologize is this is a repeat. Anyone know the product code for the woobury/orange and oxblood loafers? 

Copped the black/volt lunargrand penny's for $120 and brown/orange for $130 at the cole haan outlet. Been wanting a pair of lunargrands for a while and I finally made the move. Glad I did :pimp:

Finally picked up a pair of Lunargrand Penny Loafers in the Oxblood colorway at my local Cole Haan Outlet. Ended up being $120 and change out the door. I was surprised by the fit of these shoes. I generally go a half-size down in dress shoes, so I tried on a size 10 first (I'm a TTS 10.5). The 10s were CRAZY tight on me, and I couldn't even get them on. So I tried my true 10.5 and those were uncomfortably tight as well. In the end I decided to go with an 11. There's a little room in the toebox, but I can deal. My only worry is that they'll loosen up over time and I absolutely HATE the feeling of really loose shoes. Anyway, I'm definitely super satisfied with my purchase and hopefully this won't be my only pair of Lunargrands. 

Was at Carlsbad cole haan outlet and they had multiple lunar grands. They had Woodbury/orange, grey suede/pink and camel suede brick chukka. They also had wing tips in green/orange, the saddle in sandstone/tango red, black suede/pink wing tips , tan with yellow and also the volts. Give them a call for sizes.

Finally picked up a pair of Lunargrand Penny Loafers in the Oxblood colorway at my local Cole Haan Outlet. Ended up being $120 and change out the door. I was surprised by the fit of these shoes. I generally go a half-size down in dress shoes, so I tried on a size 10 first (I'm a TTS 10.5). The 10s were CRAZY tight on me, and I couldn't even get them on. So I tried my true 10.5 and those were uncomfortably tight as well. In the end I decided to go with an 11. There's a little room in the toebox, but I can deal. My only worry is that they'll loosen up over time and I absolutely HATE the feeling of really loose shoes. Anyway, I'm definitely super satisfied with my purchase and hopefully this won't be my only pair of Lunargrands. 

Yeah, I had a similar situation with the Oxblood penny loafers and I was surprised, can't believe you had to size up!

I wear an 11.5 in most Nikes, 11 in most dress shoes and 10.5 in the 2 pairs of suede wingtip Lunargrands I own. The 10.5 was too tight on me in the loafers do I had to go with an 11 and that's because I mostly go sockless or wear thin loafer socks with them. Couldn't do any sock with thickness to it.

Back
Top Bottom