Lunargrand

Anyone order the Venetian bits from CH.com? They seem to have sold out, but I'm really hoping that isn't the case.

Has anyone painted their soles a different color? I have the OG Grey suede / yellow neon and love the fit & comfort of the shoes but am not as keen on the neon soles anymore. 

does anyone have any unfiltered pictures of the woodbury colorway both leather and suede?  debating which one i should pick up.

hi folks, my FIRST post on niketalk. i ran into this forum a few months back while looking up ralph lauren polos. i then found it again while looking up the lunar grand shoes. im late to the party, lol. anyway, gonna be picking up my first pair of lunar grands in the next coupe of days. my question is, i wear a size 9 shoe. ive scanned the replies and it would seem i need to go down a half size in the lunar grands? im i correct with that accessment? thanx

it really depends on the model, but, for me at least, I had to go a full size down from my sneaker size. I wear a 10 in cole haans, allen edmonds and clarks while I'm an 11 in most nike trainers such as flyknits and air maxes.

Last edited:
hi folks, my FIRST post on niketalk. i ran into this forum a few months back while looking up ralph lauren polos. i then found it again while looking up the lunar grand shoes. im late to the party, lol. anyway, gonna be picking up my first pair of lunar grands in the next coupe of days. my question is, i wear a size 9 shoe. ive scanned the replies and it would seem i need to go down a half size in the lunar grands? im i correct with that accessment? thanx

i wear size 9 sneakers and went half size down on lunargrands(leather and suede), fits perfectly for me. i tried a full size down and it pinched my pinky toe

Last edited:

I wear a size 9 in Nikes but wear a size 8 in Lunargrands. My advice would be to try out both half a size down and a full size down.

go with a full size down if you're doing suede. i have no experience with the leather. i got my suede milkshakes in .5 size down, and after breaking them in, they def fit bigger than i want.

The suede wingtips are indeed a lot more softer and flexible than their leather counterparts.

The leathers, in my opinion, are more versatile but they are indeed very stiff. I suppose they would loosen up a bit after a few wearings. If you're going for the leather one, double check the area where the shoe possibly meets your ankle bone because for some people it hits and for some it's fine.

does anyone have any unfiltered pictures of the woodbury colorway both leather and suede?  debating which one i should pick up.

I love these woodburys

Copped both the apron (blk on blk) and woodbury wingtips on my last trip.  Had a friend use his employee discount for me.  Awesome.

But yes, for wide footers like me, the latest LunarGrands are TRUE TO SIZE.  All previous models were a half to a size and a half down.

Just thought I'd let you guys know.  Of course, it'll differ even more depending on the kind of socks you're wearing.

Not a big fan of the new Lunargrand Aprons

_8929270.jpg

_8929277.jpg

_8929210.jpg

_8929204.jpg

Cap toe could have been executed better too
_8929232.jpg

_8929233.jpg

_8929222.jpg

Those looking like DSW rejects...

The new smooth leather wingtips on the other hand looks sleeker than ever
_8897810.jpg

_8897796.jpg

_8897855.jpg

These are cool too
_8901428.jpg

_8897786.jpg

_8897800.jpg

Last edited:

The suede wingtips are indeed a lot more softer and flexible than their leather counterparts.

The leathers, in my opinion, are more versatile but they are indeed very stiff. I suppose they would loosen up a bit after a few wearings. If you're going for the leather one, double check the area where the shoe possibly meets your ankle bone because for some people it hits and for some it's fine.
yeah, i am going to try again with the leather woodbury hopefully this ankle problem don't happen to me
I love these woodburys
tthanks, ordered on amazon will see how i like it in person.  didn't like the black/white leather long wings it was too stiif..

on that note, anyone wear their leather pairs and can say whether it's comfy or not broken in?

Copped both the apron (blk on blk) and woodbury wingtips on my last trip.  Had a friend use his employee discount for me.  Awesome.

But yes, for wide footers like me, the latest LunarGrands are TRUE TO SIZE.  All previous models were a half to a size and a half down.

Just thought I'd let you guys know.  Of course, it'll differ even more depending on the kind of socks you're wearing.
they changed the sizing?  did you mistakingly buy a narrow width pair or somethin?

It sucks being in Canada trying to get a pair of these.  I've been looking to get a pair of the Charcoal/Volt's for a while.  Only option is really eBay, but getting hit with that extra 40% duties charge sucks.  

just saw some pics on instagram....looks like we'll have another season of lunargrands with monkstraps included in the release...

just saw some pics on instagram....looks like we'll have another season of lunargrands with monkstraps included in the release...
Any way you can share a link? Thanks!

I was told by a Cole Haan sales associate that the Lunargrands will be gone or stop coming out around fall this year. Something called the Zerogrand and/or Grand OS will be replacing them.

they changed the sizing?  did you mistakingly buy a narrow width pair or somethin?
Cole Haan has never had the most consistent sizing, IMO, especially when you switch leathers.

I'm a 10.5 in most Nike sneakers, but I wear a 9.5 in suede wingtips and combat boots, and I had to go up to a 10 to feel comfortable with the new aprons and wingtips.

Have to buy a pair online without trying them on.  I want a pair of the Charcoal/Volt Suede Lunargrands.  Most seem to say go a full size down.  I wear Size 11 and 11.5 for all shoes, but I'm not sure which one to go a full size down from.  Should I go with a Size 10 or 10.5?

I wear the following in these sizes:

Size 11 in Jordan V's, Flyknit Trainers, Dunks, Roshe Runs

Size 11.5 in Jordan XI's,  AM 90's, Kobe's, KD's

@freshsteez

It really depends on how you like the fit of your shoes. I like my dress shoes a bit fitted because it would have less creases.

No Cole Haan stores nearby? The suedes, I think, are also available at Bloomingdale's and Nordstrom stores. They might not have the exact color you want but you can at least get a feel of the fit in-store.

Back
Top Bottom