Lunargrand

just copped camello chambrays for $77
pimp.gif

i had a 15% off when u sign up for the mailing list lying around, I tried getting more by using different emails but they havent been sending em for some reason

Trying to fight the temptation to get the fatigue steade suede and the blue perforated for around $140-150 each. Damn this sale. Told myself I was done with shoes, proceeded to cop 6 Lunargrands.

random question fellas but what are some good tie colors to go with brown shoes? was thinking of copping the milkshake suedes, been forever wanting them. :rolleyes

^thanks man.
He's Mr Swagtastic, of course everything from shoes to boxers have to much :lol:

JK

LMAO
I just finished school so I'm trying to step my "business casual" attire up. I have no clue on how to dress nice haha. I've been wanting a pair of lunargrands for so long and now seems like a good time to cop. Thanks for the tip

Got the gray/volts and some pumps for my girl for $151.00. Amazing deal. Gotta say thanks to nt I've exploited this particular company to no end. I haven't paid retail for any of their stuff in what seems like years! Thanks y'all! Repped!

struck out on a pair of foams so compensating myself with the camello chambrays and blue suedes with the black sole for $180. So much more worth in the end for less of a price.

struck out on a pair of foams so compensating myself with the camello chambrays and blue suedes with the black sole for $180. So much more worth in the end for less of a price.
i know that feel. i just ordered the fatigue boots, all black cap toe, and woodbury wingtips for $393.77. eff your foams nike!

i know that feel. i just ordered the fatigue boots, all black cap toe, and woodbury wingtips for $393.77. eff your foams nike!
same here. with all these constant discounts on CH i can no longer convince myself to cop jordans. 

aint gonna pay more for some pleather and glue stains lol.

^thanks man.
LMAO
I just finished school so I'm trying to step my "business casual" attire up. I have no clue on how to dress nice haha. I've been wanting a pair of lunargrands for so long and now seems like a good time to cop. Thanks for the tip

Haha just giving u a hard time man. Congrats in graduating. I agree with the other guy about the belt and shoes

This sale is killing me with temptation too. I've bought 5 pairs of lunargrands in the last 2 months, but damn this deal is good. Really want the all grey suede wingtips, the blue tassels, the Carmelo long wings, etc, etc argh.

Went to katy mills in houston yesterday and was disappointed with the leather so i stoppe by last call and got walkover bucks instead for half the price (90$) of the camello. Where is the cheapest place to get a cedar shoe tree? Any deals recently?

Where is the cheapest place to get a cedar shoe tree? Any deals recently?

Jos A Bank has one every now and then for $8.50/pair. Most recent sale was April 16th. If you like the ones where the toes split, I believe Nordstrom Rack has 'em for less than $15.

I ordered from Jos A Bank early last week and it still hasn't shipped

One of my other items has shipped but none of the shoe trees :x

I ordered from Jos A Bank early last week and it still hasn't shipped

One of my other items has shipped but none of the shoe trees :x

Jos a bank? Thank god theres one 10 mins away from me! Haha I dont mind the design as long as it is cedar. At 8.50 its a steal. Dont get why bass,CH or other brands price theirs at like 40$ a pair

Jos a bank? Thank god theres one 10 mins away from me! Haha I dont mind the design as long as it is cedar. At 8.50 its a steal. Dont get why bass,CH or other brands price theirs at like 40$ a pair

yup. I'm not too familiar with their store. If their in store price is the same as their online store, let me know so i can cancel my order with them and go into a local Jos A Bank and buy them

Back
Top Bottom