Lunargrand

I envy you guys in the US. I'm from the Philippines and Lunargrands here cost $330 and we don't have outlets.

I've purchased my Lunargrands in Amazon but the prices there can be can be astronomical compared to Cole Haan sales. To my fellow Cole Haan fans, any suggestions on where and how can I shop with discounted prices? 

Are there any sales? When I was in Hong Kong, the retail on the lunars were around $400 usd (which is shocking since Hong Kong is Usually competitive with USA pricing). Every year, they would have a sale where everything in the store was at least 40-60 percent off. It was bananas inside the store, but they might do something similar in the Philippines.

Last edited:
Even if they had a sale, I wouldn't be able to purchase because the largest size that they import is size 11. I requested that they bring in a size 12 but they said that they couldn't.

Ordered a lunar grand penny loafer in my original size 10 but the heel was big on me.  I gotta send it back for a 9.5 now fml.

Ordered a lunar grand penny loafer in my original size 10 but the heel was big on me.  I gotta send it back for a 9.5 now fml.
that "show me how it fits" button on the website is pretty accurate. but yes, with all my lunargrands, i've had to half size down. with the lunargrand chukkas, i was even able to go a full size down. but my foot is relatively narrow

So I went into my friends store and he explained what grand.os is/was and the difference between the two 

grand.os has a full length supported orthotic, full length "lunarlon-like" insole they created with Dupont

he mentioned they would still sell lunarlon based products but the plan is to move away from it .

I tried on a few different models and really can appreciate the orthotic; something I felt like  lunargrands were missing 

Seems lighter but marginal if any. Ill probably pick up a pair once he send me the F&F discount 

These are the ones I tried on 

http://www.colehaan.com/original-gr...4287.html?dwvar_C14287_color=Poppy Suede Perf

http://www.colehaan.com/zerøgrand-n...C14318_color=Blazer Blue&dwvar_C14318_width=M

Just make a random new email and register it with Colehaan.  They will send you a 15% discount code.
good lookin out!

They were on sale at my outlet for $100, not sure if they still are or not but give them a call. 

(630) 898-1369

Style #C14287
thanks fam! didn't know they were in outlets. i'll give my local one a call first then. appreciate it!

Anyone know of any good no show socks for lunargrand?

I have some loafer socks from banana but it doesnt have the silicone to keep the sock inplace.

Anyone tried the socks from CH?

I have some loafer socks from banana but it doesnt have the silicone to keep the sock inplace.
Have you been there recently? Because i just got some from Banana Republic (outlet) last week, 50% off too so it was 2 pairs for $6. They have the silicone on the heel and work awesome with my Lunars

Last edited:

Anyone tried the socks from CH?

I have a bunch of CH socks, not a fan, I find they stretch and lose shape quickly.

I have much better luck with Perry Ellis no shows, they are tight at first but stay up better overall.

http://niketalk.com/t/326300/lunargrand/3510#post_20534784

The CH ones do have the silicone nubs, to help keep it in place, at the heel.
I noticed this link only works on  desktop but I will be checking out CH today 

Have you been there recently? Because i just got some from Banana Republic (outlet) last week, 50% off too so it was 2 pairs for $6. They have the silicone on the heel and work awesome with my Lunars
Nah  I bought them yrs ago but headed there today 
J Crew factory loafer socks are my jam: cheap, durable, thin so they don't affect fit and have the silicone strip on yew back. https://factory.jcrew.com/mens-clothing/socks/solidsocks/PRDOVR~73681/73681.jsp?color_name=black
Ill stop in today 
I have a bunch of CH socks, not a fan, I find they stretch and lose shape quickly.

I have much better luck with Perry Ellis no shows, they are tight at first but stay up better overall.
Are you referring  to the ones that @prometheus888  posted  cuz what you describe is how the older version of banana  loafer socks were. 

Im not sure  if my outlet has PE  store but if they do Ill pick up a pair 

Appreciate the help guys!! Ill try all brand and report back 
pimp.gif

so upon getting home after buying the poppy suedes, I check my email and realized I had a bday coupon - but my bday isn't until september lol. nonetheless, I took my butt back to the mall, got the price adjusted and ended up getting the silverfox perf pair too. couldn't pass for $75/pair

Back
Top Bottom