Lunargrand

^ the $198 variety seem to crease more then the $268 variety as the leather is nicer on those. If you have any of the suedes, they don't crease at all really. Other then the suede wearing down, they will look new all the time as long as they are cleaned.

In general, the leather lunars scuff a bit easily, but other then that, they are solid.

Nordstrom got the lunargrands I want but only in wide. :stoneface: can I go half a size down and go with wides? Never owned a pair of wide shoes before.

@22stylez

I generally go with a 8M for LunarGrands but also tried an 7.5W and they fit perfectly. No hurt in trying since Nordstrom offers no hassle and free returns. 

Rainy day in Seattle so i brought out the waterproof joints....

Those are very nice looking lunars.  I ended up with the pewters for my grey pair, but those look nice as well!

Some really nice deals on Colehaan.com right now.  EXTRA40 for an extra 40% off clearance.  Many lunars for well under $100.

Did Lunargrands ever have a black and white colorway? Meaning mainly all black cept for a white toe box. Like a tuxedo looking shoe. Thanks

30% off everything on ColeHaan.com right now. Select styles are 50% off

The only thing that sucks is that they basically raised the price on everything back up to retail prices, so the deals aren't as good as usual.

Gents, here's a 25% off Bday code for someone to use (expires 11/30/15). Works instore or online. I'd forgotten that I had it. I was about to use it online but it doesn't stack with the current 30% off sale. :smh:

BDAY-LI5F-VWHI-RHAS-MMWP

Last edited:
Im looking for something with a dark midsole, does anyone know if ALL the zerogrand models have the holes punched in the upper? Seeing some photos of the flash metal colors there appears to be some lining but that could just be a camera angle. Theres not many colorways left in the lunargrand on CH which has me looking at the zerogrand models but I need something thats gonna hold out water because im not an irish potato farmer !

Hey guys I have a pair of these old ivory suede lunargrands that I was thinking about selling. They're a size 9 and around a 9/10 condition with some minor scuffs on the toebox and thats it. They've only been worn a few times, so everything else is in great shape. I also don't have the original box. Around how much are they worth/can be sold for?

Last edited:
Hey guys I have a pair of these old ivory suede lunargrands that I was thinking about selling. They're a size 9 and around a 9/10 condition with some minor scuffs on the toebox and thats it. They've only been worn a few times, so everything else is in great shape. I also don't have the original box. Around how much are they worth/can be sold for?

I'd think 75-100 to be honest. I don't think there is much of a market for them. If you wait, you can usually get new lunars for $100-$150.

^ Its possible.  Best case, you list them for higher and they sell... worst case, you have to lower the price off what you think they are worth and then they sell.  If you think they are worth more then post em up.  The market will dictate what they are worth.  

^ Its possible.  Best case, you list them for higher and they sell... worst case, you have to lower the price off what you think they are worth and then they sell.  If you think they are worth more then post em up.  The market will dictate what they are worth.  
Yeah true I'm just trying to figure out a good price to start off

Check ended auctions on eBay as a good starting point.

Posting here looks like you are using this as the marketplace - which is another option.

I have many pairs - most were bought for less than $100 at the outlets - I'm a common size 9. The more expensive pairs are from the first few waves. These in my opinion will be a tough sell.

1st post here!  Lots of good information in this thread.  I am looking for some comfortable, but still nice-looking, shoes to wear in a school setting for work.  My feet, shins, and/or knees seem to ache after trying several other dress shoes.  I am getting frustrated of wasting money on shoes that don't work for me.  I don't know what the problem is with my feet.   New Balance sneakers seem to be the only things that work.  I am currently wearing an old, all black pair which look rather goofy.  

After reading all of the positive reviews for the Lunars though, these seem to fit the bill.  So, I ordered my first pair of Lunargrands (3 different styles actually--suede, leather apron oxford, and a loafer style).  They seemed comfortable on my feet right at first, but after walking around the house for about 20 minutes I developed some discomfort in my shins/knees. 

Has anyone else experienced this?  I don't know if this is something that will go away. 

Can anyone recommend good insoles/inserts that fit in the Lunars?  Not sure if that would help.  I'll "test" them a little more around my house this weekend.  I like the style, light weight, and feel right at first and would like to keep them.  I can't deal with 8 hours of pain during the workday though.  

Any and all input is appreciated!

^ you would really benefit from custom orthodics from the sounds of it - if possible - get a prescription from your dr - find a reliable chiropractic centre and get fitted

1st post here!  Lots of good information in this thread.  I am looking for some comfortable, but still nice-looking, shoes to wear in a school setting for work.  My feet, shins, and/or knees seem to ache after trying several other dress shoes.  I am getting frustrated of wasting money on shoes that don't work for me.  I don't know what the problem is with my feet.   New Balance sneakers seem to be the only things that work.  I am currently wearing an old, all black pair which look rather goofy.  

After reading all of the positive reviews for the Lunars though, these seem to fit the bill.  So, I ordered my first pair of Lunargrands (3 different styles actually--suede, leather apron oxford, and a loafer style).  They seemed comfortable on my feet right at first, but after walking around the house for about 20 minutes I developed some discomfort in my shins/knees. 

Has anyone else experienced this?  I don't know if this is something that will go away. 

Can anyone recommend good insoles/inserts that fit in the Lunars?  Not sure if that would help.  I'll "test" them a little more around my house this weekend.  I like the style, light weight, and feel right at first and would like to keep them.  I can't deal with 8 hours of pain during the workday though.  

Any and all input is appreciated!
It sounds like you have a foot issue and would recommend seeing a podiatrist sounds like you may have heel spurs or plantar fasciitis

In the meantime you can get off the shelf orthotics I prefer a brand called Spenco, you can find them at your local sneaker store Champs would be a good place they replace your old ones for free so you only need to buy one set forever. I had custom orthotics and found them to be too uncomfortable for me ( wasted 300) 

The reason NBs work for you is because the heel is higher than the toe which relaxes tendons in you foot/ankle etc. 

I think lunargrands are nice but not sure they are a cure for what you describe. Most LG Ive tried on dont have removeable insoles so you would have to put the insole over the one in the shoe which isnt bad but depending size and material of LG you may make the shoe less comfortable than without the insole. 

If you need any more help feel free to PM me but I think podiatrist the next stop for you. 

It sounds like you have a foot issue and would recommend seeing a podiatrist sounds like you may have heel spurs or plantar fasciitis

In the meantime you can get off the shelf orthotics I prefer a brand called Spenco, you can find them at your local sneaker store Champs would be a good place they replace your old ones for free so you only need to buy one set forever. I had custom orthotics and found them to be too uncomfortable for me ( wasted 300) 

The reason NBs work for you is because the heel is higher than the toe which relaxes tendons in you foot/ankle etc. 

I think lunargrands are nice but not sure they are a cure for what you describe. Most LG Ive tried on dont have removeable insoles so you would have to put the insole over the one in the shoe which isnt bad but depending size and material of LG you may make the shoe less comfortable than without the insole. 

If you need any more help feel free to PM me but I think podiatrist the next stop for you. 
Thank you very much for the info!  I've been to a podiatrist, and he wasn't much help at all.  I took a few shoes up to him and wanted suggestions as to why only NB tennis shoes seem to work for my feet.  I even bought some Dunham by NB casual shoes and those hurt.  I left his office with no new knowledge.  

I am familiar with Spenco.  I assumed they are too thick to put over the LG insoles.  I may try some PowerStep insoles I saw online which are thinner.  

I also bought the Skechers LG look-alikes, took the memory foam insole out, and replaced it with some by NB.  I am going to see how those work as well.  If none of these combinations work I think I'll go to a different podiatrist.  Thanks again for your reply.  I had no idea NB has a higher heel than toe (never thought about it).

Back
Top Bottom