Lupe Fiasco Accused of Hiding Drug Money

Chicago rapper Lupe Fiasco is accused of hiding millions of dollars in cash for a local drug dealer...

According to TMZ Lupe is being sued by the estranged wife of a jailed Chicago drug kingpin who thinks Lupe is helping her husband hide cash from her in their divorce.

Inita Patton believes Lupe Fiasco helped her husband Charles Patton hide $9 million by moving it to various banks to block her access.

Lupe's lawyers tell TMZ,
"Inita's allegations are baseless and will be proven false at trial.There are no secret accounts and no illicit instructions."'

i already addressed this on the old yuku so i wont say much about my opinion, but man females be doing the most

Since my entrance, my ****** had packs
They moved em to a trap like Winston
Far from bustas, baby nah
All my homies henchmen
I was the rhymer, my talk went through the walls like Slimer
Or like, eating vagina

I remember that thread where dudes were talm bout Lupe being bout dat life lol, guess it's true. :nerd:

Since my entrance, my ****** had packs
They moved em to a trap like Winston
Far from bustas, baby nah
All my homies henchmen
I was the rhymer, my talk went through the walls like Slimer
Or like, eating vagina
I was JUST listening to this not more than 20 minutes ago.:pimp:

Last edited:
I remember that old thread bout lupe my mind was blown at all the drug references on kick push

Had no idea. I stopped listening to him after that Gemini mix tape came out

This is why I've always kinda sideeyed Lupe.

You talkin all this good **** but your whole empire was built on drug money.
So you're telling me people can't change for the better?
Its not only that but the air of pretension that he has. Hes always carried himself as someone who thinks he better than almost everyone living and that his words are the end all be all. Its just funny coming from that guy. 

We not talking about America. We talking about Lupe Fiasco. I'm pretty sure many people have stood in front of that judge and bought up the same parallel...and it probably didn't help their cases.

A ***** rapping about black plight and the ills of the ghetto when your platform was built on upholding the very same damages you speak about...it's a lil hypocritical. Especially in Chicago.

How many bodies you think was dropped while his man Chilly built that empire? We talkin about somebody who started coming up when crack smacked the ghettos like a Hurricane. An empire built on the decay of his OWN people. It ain't like dude got rich off of pushing coke to yuppies.

Last edited:
We not talking about America. We talking about Lupe Fiasco. I'm pretty sure many people have stood in front of that judge and bought up the same parallel...and it probably didn't help their cases.

A ***** rapping about black plight and the ills of the ghetto when your platform was built on upholding the very same damages you speak about...it's a lil hypocritical. Especially in Chicago.

How many bodies you think was dropped while his man Chilly built that empire? We talkin about somebody who started coming up when crack smacked the ghettos like a Hurricane. An empire built on the decay of his OWN people. It ain't like dude got rich off of pushing coke to yuppies.

But that is why he speaks on it now....he has first hand knowledge of how bad it really. No body better to hear it from then some one that has been there and done that and can offer you a different way then he took.

laugh.gif

This. 

But that is why he speaks on it now....he has first hand knowledge of how bad it really. No body better to hear it from then some one that has been there and done that and can offer you a different way then he took.
Why do ya'll think Lupe himself was actually out there moving bricks? He didn't do that...he was always a school kid. Someone (a drug dealer) saw the talent with him and others and put up the money for the label.

What is this first hand knowledge you speak of?

Back
Top Bottom