Lupe Fiasco Accused of Hiding Drug Money

Always wondered if this would come back to bite Lupe when I first heard about the Chilly situation.

I always did find it funny Lupe loves to preach but came into the game off H money

Its not only that but the air of pretension that he has. Hes always carried himself as someone who thinks he better than almost everyone living and that his words are the end all be all. Its just funny coming from that guy. 

I've never got this vibe form Lupe...

ALWAYS?

Its not only that but the air of pretension that he has. Hes always carried himself as someone who thinks he better than almost everyone living and that his words are the end all be all. Its just funny coming from that guy. 

I've never got this vibe form Lupe...

ALWAYS?
Always. Yes preachy to the point of annoyance. Then his interviews.... That's just me though.

Always. Yes preachy to the point of annoyance. Then his interviews.... That's just me though.

It's not just me, he annoyed me from day one when he disrespecting Tribe instead of just saying my bad.

Cool, you were in to Scarface...it wasn't either or.

I always thought it was a lane he picked and grew in to, like Rick Ross. From the fake skateboard **** to his consciousness. It's helped him keep a record deal and remain relevant.

I was wondering where his relationship stands with Kanye and Jay-Z.

Last edited:
His relationship with jayz isn't too good. Lupe stays dropping lines dissing jayz albums and his corporate transform. He been throwing everyone under the bus. Then he talks about what people are and aren't doing with thier money. Lupe has a pretty nice vintage car collection that he doesn't brag to much about cause he doesn't want to seem like a hypocrite. I wouldn't be surprise if he hid drug money. Lupe is about his money like any other rapper but if his album doesn't sell he can say because he didn't sell out.

His relationship with jayz isn't too good. Lupe stays dropping lines dissing jayz albums and his corporate transform. He been throwing everyone under the bus.

Took two sips of the holy grail
Then I backed up and I turned around
And I bent over and pittoo'd ****

-SLR 2

Watch the throne as I dance in the chair

-lupe back

he said he loved jay the bar right after on SLR 2... but yea, there's been some small shots here & there :nerd:

Last edited:
Wait you guys are just now figuring out that Lupe is a gigantic hypocrite?
laugh.gif

It's not just me, he annoyed me from day one when he disrespecting Tribe instead of just saying my bad.

I always thought it was a lane he picked and grew in to, like Rick Ross. From the fake skateboard **** to his consciousness. It's helped him keep a record deal and remain relevant.

i think hes on really good terms with kanye he was a little involved with making yeezus said kanye was one of the greatest artist on twitter recently
idk about jay z though

i think hes on really good terms with kanye he was a little involved with making yeezus said kanye was one of the greatest artist on twitter recently
idk about jay z though

just remembered, that's him on the first line of black skinhead.

Didn't Lupe recently say Yeezus and Magna Carta influenced him for his next music release?

also just remembered, lu said his next mixtape was going strictly over MCHG & yeezus beats.

he's all over the place sometimes :lol:

Last edited:
I'm going to co-sign the Lasers comment.

That was the beginning of the end.

But the Friend of the People tape was fire tho.

Lasers was such a joke anyone remember these stans? I wonder what their reaction was when they actually listened to the album
laugh.gif

If you think Lupe's hands are clean you're out your goddamn mind :lol:

My opinion has always been that the conscious **** he's been on all these years is over compensation for the dirt him and Chilly did in the day.

Back
Top Bottom