Lupe Fiasco Laser US Tour Dates

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by Mr Oizo

You're telling me Lu can go from the Palace which holds around 22,000 people to the Royal Oak Music Theatre which holds less then 4,000?
grin.gif
sick.gif
Granted I know 'Ye and Rihanna were with him on Glow In The Dark so that helped but come on. They choose the smallest venue possible for this nig. Best believe I'll be up in there though.

i mean...i really shouldn't have even responded...you are in the Lupe thread and supporting so i don't wanna make anyone look like an idiot..
Did I say anywhere that I won't appreciate this more? This venue means general admission and cheaper tickets. I was wrong the Royal Oak Music Theatre hold around 1.9-2k. You're saying he can't sell out something bigger? Shut the hell up.
alien.gif

You're telling me Lu can go from the Palace which holds around 22,000 people to the Royal Oak Music Theatre which holds less then 4,000?
grin.gif
sick.gif
Granted I know 'Ye and Rihanna were with him on Glow In The Dark so that helped but come on. They choose the smallest venue possible for this nig. Best believe I'll be up in there though.

i mean...i really shouldn't have even responded...you are in the Lupe thread and supporting so i don't wanna make anyone look like an idiot..
Did I say anywhere that I won't appreciate this more? This venue means general admission and cheaper tickets. I was wrong the Royal Oak Music Theatre hold around 1.9-2k. You're saying he can't sell out something bigger? Shut the hell up.
alien.gif

you are a *#++!$* MORON. I'm saying that it is RIDICULOUS that for some reason you think Lupe was playing an arena because of him self...Lupe was at the bottom of a 4 artist lineup. he had VERY LITTLE influence on people buying tickets...you obviously have no idea how live shows and tours work so i'm not gonna argue.

grin.gif
sick.gif

alien.gif

you are a *#++!$* MORON. I'm saying that it is RIDICULOUS that for some reason you think Lupe was playing an arena because of him self...Lupe was at the bottom of a 4 artist lineup. he had VERY LITTLE influence on people buying tickets...you obviously have no idea how live shows and tours work so i'm not gonna argue.
SMH. I'm saying since he was on this 4 artist line up he obviously is popular. They wouldn't pick some person who wasn't in the same caliber to tour with them. Lupe has popularity and I was saying Glow In The Dark was proof of this. Who the %!@% would think Lupe could sell out a 22,000 seat arena? I definitely wasn't saying that. I was saying that he has the capabilities of doing bigger and better.

grin.gif
sick.gif

alien.gif

SMH. I'm saying since he was on this 4 artist line up he obviously is popular. They wouldn't pick some person who wasn't in the same caliber to tour with them. Lupe has popularity and I was saying Glow In The Dark was proof of this. Who the %!@% would think Lupe could sell out a 22,000 seat arena? I definitely wasn't saying that. I was saying that he has the capabilities of doing bigger and better.

the problem is, Lupe could POSSIBLY sell out UP TO a 4,000 seat venue, but many months in advance...it is more benefitial to the promoter and venue if the venue is smaller and there is a higher demand for tickets...

lol kid doesnt understand the concept of lupe bein an opener.
ex. trey songz is openin for jay right now...just cuz the arenas are packed doesnt mean trey does those #s. :/

ESP for rock, im pretty sure openers are no namers/up n comers, etc to slowly pump the crowd up for the big names to close the show.

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

ex. trey songz is openin for jay right now...just cuz the arenas are packed doesnt mean trey does those #s. :/

ESP for rock, im pretty sure openers are no namers/up n comers, etc to slowly pump the crowd up for the big names to close the show.

exactly...so when Trey tours is dude gonna be surprised he's not headlining MSG?

I'm not even gonna elaborate anymore...waste of time

exactly...so when Trey tours is dude gonna be surprised he's not headlining MSG?

But when I went to go see Jay-Z it sold out in 2 days and filled the whole UCLA Pavillion so when J. Cole come back he should sell in at least a 8K venue right moron?
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

But when I went to go see Jay-Z it sold out in 2 days and filled the whole UCLA Pavillion so when J. Cole come back he should sell in at least a 8K venue right moron?
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
SMH at you...Cole will obviously be playing the Coliseum because Pauley sold out so fast...

Damn.....why would he go to Peoria, IL and not chicago or saint louis??

Ah well, guess he doesnt want the money

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Damn.....why would he go to Peoria, IL and not chicago or saint louis??

Ah well, guess he doesnt want the money

people crack me up on here...

the tour is right in the middle of the annual Halloween show...it makes more sense to play Peoria and build anticipation for the Halloween show which will end up selling out...that being said, I believe he will still add a Chicago date sometime. My guess is he is playing Lollapalooza...

when/where online will tickets go on sale for either of the LA HOB dates? the link in the original post isnt working much appreciated thanks

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

when/where online will tickets go on sale for either of the LA HOB dates? the link in the original post isnt working much appreciated thanks

That's what i want to know...

MAAAAN im sooo pissed
ima buy tickets but i got a HUGE test the following morning in april...

gonna be a last minute decision
smh.gif

i missed last time he was here

Back
Top Bottom