Lupe Fiasco Laser US Tour Dates

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Claremont show is sold out? Guess it is right around the corner. House of Blues is probably already sold out too then.

I'll see you there.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Claremont show is sold out? Guess it is right around the corner. House of Blues is probably already sold out too then.

I'll see you there.
pimp.gif
READ!!! I will let all the LA people know when tix are onsale...it's looking like next weekend

Thanks PJ. Looking forward to that. It'll be the first concert since I moved out here. I still don't know the places to be
laugh.gif

Milwaukee - April 16th
pimp.gif

Went to see Kid Cudi in January
Looks like im going to see Lupe in April
2 of my top favorite artists right now
pimp.gif

Some what of a set list (not in order, not 100% accurate)

Shining down
Paris, tokyo
Kick Push
The instrumental
Beautiful lasers* new
Im beaming
Solar midnight
day dreamin'
hi definition
hip hop saved my life
streets on fire
superstar
the national anthem
everyone nose remix

Friday 5/07 – Showbox SoDo – Seattle, WA – (w/B.o.B)
pimp.gif

There's no way Im missing this

anyone know when tickets go on sale?

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by AG 47

I'll see you there.
pimp.gif
READ!!! I will let all the LA people know when tix are onsale...it's looking like next weekend
Can't wait. Any idea how much this will cost my wallet?

Saw that tickets were on sale this morning, but not the ones I need. Still waiting on the LA show.

I hate to hype anything up but this time, I think Lupe's Lasers will be a problem.

instant classic. bet that.

i don't know if any la/sf heads noticed, but ticketmaster has the Regency show for 5/2, while Lupe's site has HOB Sunset for 5/2 and Regency for 5/5.

Okay, so im new at this whole going to concerts thing. Im trying to buy tickets for the show in Houston, TX(House of Blues). I went to lupes website, i went to the house of blues website, and i went to the live nation website and i cant seem to find any where to purchase tickets. Excuse my ignorance to this matter, but are they available for purchase right now? Am i looking in the wrong places? 

Originally Posted by sdsualum

i don't know if any la/sf heads noticed, but ticketmaster has the Regency show for 5/2, while Lupe's site has HOB Sunset for 5/2 and Regency for 5/5.

I was coming in here to post the same....so does anyone know the real date of the sf show??

Back
Top Bottom