Lupe Fiasco- Paris Tokyo V.S. Kanye West-Flashing lights

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

Flashing Lights
pimp.gif

Only believe in shoes and cars
Well more of the prior, the latter is tired
eek.gif

Wa-le!!!!!!!

i love Paris Tokyo as much as the next person...but wow, the first time i heard Flashing Lights...i honestly felt like i was a part of something epic.

I dig Paris Tokyo...

"Ring Ring... Went the Iphone, it was my homie. He said lets hit japan, if we can make em jam, we can make a hundred grand, spend it in the south offrance..."

One of my fave few bars in the album.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by HBK1nONLY03

So what song do yal think is the best on Graduation????

Honestly, I'd take Good Morning, The Glory and Everything I Am over Flashing Lights.

Word. Good Morning is crazy underrated.

I Wonder is the best on the album hands down to me...its my favorite track of the year. (well last year)

Paris, Tokyo is a horrible song.....i cant even listen to it anymore because the chorus is too corny, the beat sounds like its for Floetry

Flashing Lights is such a great song because the beat is just perfect and the chorus is catchy but not in an annoying way. It fits the track well, Kanye'srhymes are corny at times but the song is a great song and i dont even like Kanye

paris tokyo for the lyrics in the song and flashing lights for the chemistry the chorus n the beat have
makes a nice song but the lyrics in paris tokyo r hot
but i think thats not 1 of the best songs in the album
The Coolest has good lyrical content n has like homonyms which makes u think n stuff
other good song is Hip Hop Saved My Life thats a good song too

The good life would be a better to compare to Paris ,Tokyo. Both are good songs, but i'd have to give the edge to Paris ,Tokyo . the lyrics and the beatmake the song where the beat only makes Flashing lights. i'd go with Paris, Tokyo.

R.I.P. Heath

Paris, Tokyo is harder

Flashing Lights is just another hyped song by NT just like Addiction (It's way better than Addiction tho)

Back
Top Bottom