Lupe Fiasco- Paris Tokyo V.S. Kanye West-Flashing lights

Hi-Definition FTW

dressed in somethin' so/ fresh n wonderful/ fnf and s-n double-o P!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Horrible comparison. Paris Tokyo is a chill out, slow hip hop song. Flashing Lights is a little more upbeat. These songs are nothing alike.

There is no way in hell to compare these two songs, I swear the posts on this board get dumber and dumber

lyrically...Paris, Tokyo

Production...Paris, Tokyo

I REALLLY don't see anything appealing about Flashing Lights...and I am a Kanye fan (pre-Graduation).

i would have to say Paris, Tokyo... and we can land in the motherland, camel back on the desert sands....

I just heard Paris Tokyo..It's definitely tyte! I gotta stop being lazy and pick up that new Lupe Fiaso like I did his last one.

But I still gotta go with Flashing Lights. That beat just gets me amped. The synthesizer is crazy on that song.
pimp.gif

I like Paris Tokyo...but
laugh.gif
this can't be a real comparison.

Flashing Lights? Come on now
smh.gif

FL > Any other song in 07

Flashing Lights ftw!

Paris Tokyo is nice too, but that isn't my favorite song on The Cool whereas Flashing Lights is for me on Graduation.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Flashing Lights got played out once it hit the radio
smh.gif

Paris, Tokyo ftw.

But Paris, Tokyo is on the radio over here . . .

Flashing Lights > PT.

Paris. Tokyo..I never got the hype for flashing lights. Plus Paris, Tokyo puts me in the same vibe ATCQ puts me in so that was dope.

I wonder>>>>flashing lights.

I worked on the music video for Flashing Lights today, and it will be a good one. Look out for it... and btw, Rita G looked... Oh My !!!!!!!!!

Both equally chill IMO, but Dwele does it for me. Gotta go with Flashing Lights on this. Kelz shoula left it alone imo. Eh.

Back
Top Bottom