Lupe To Appear On The O'Reilly Factor Tonight.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

He's defending America, nincompoops. 

from the vid, he's actually defending both obama and america, nice try though...
In that he's the President of America. He only backed him because of his position. Lupe has basically said that the USA is the biggest purveyor of terrorism and thus by deduction, Obama is the world's biggest terrorist. He actually has nothing against Obama, specifically. He hates him like he would any other US president. Was this a better try?
lol....  "President Obama is not a terrorist, he's trying to do what he believes is the right thing to do." - O'Reilly.  That's defending Obama specifically, and not just because he's the President of America.  

Dude said we're a noble nation...he's asking for it
laugh.gif

Again, you are surprised he is defending Obama. Why? Because he isn't his biggest fan right? What is O'Reilly known for? Stubbornness, for one. Do you think he is defending Obama or America? I think it's the latter. O'Reilly has no choice but to defend Obama in this instance due to the implications of the charge being levied. Just like Lupe doesn't really hate Obama specifically, O'Reilly doesn't really like him.

He's going to go back to criticizing Obama's literary preferences tomorrow so I think I'm correctly reading between the lines.

Again, you are surprised he is defending Obama. Why? Because he isn't his biggest fan right? What is O'Reilly known for? Stubbornness, for one. Do you think he is defending Obama or America? I think it's the latter. O'Reilly has no choice but to defend Obama in this instance due to the implications of the charge being levied. Just like Lupe doesn't really hate Obama specifically, O'Reilly doesn't really like him.

He's going to go back to criticizing Obama's literary preferences tomorrow so I think I'm correctly reading between the lines.

Lupe expects to to carry on an intelligent conversation wearing shades with that buckwheat cut?? Man please....

Lupe expects to to carry on an intelligent conversation wearing shades with that buckwheat cut?? Man please....

Whole time though orally defends Obama more than any other talk show host defends their political opposition's head man ... Many ignorant comments in this thread ...

Whole time though orally defends Obama more than any other talk show host defends their political opposition's head man ... Many ignorant comments in this thread ...

I know what you mean and agree.  O'Reilly is ofcourse defending America and Obama only because he's the President.  And in this situation he no choice but to defend the President.  And true tomorrow he'll go right back to criticizing Obama.  But, in very rare cases like the quote showed above,  you don't think this one time that O'Reilly actually did defend and compliment Obama specifically when he said that he's trying to do the right thing?  I mean I'm going from a short video clip so I can't even form a complete opinion until I see the whole discussion but that statement right there seemed like it. 

I know what you mean and agree.  O'Reilly is ofcourse defending America and Obama only because he's the President.  And in this situation he no choice but to defend the President.  And true tomorrow he'll go right back to criticizing Obama.  But, in very rare cases like the quote showed above,  you don't think this one time that O'Reilly actually did defend and compliment Obama specifically when he said that he's trying to do the right thing?  I mean I'm going from a short video clip so I can't even form a complete opinion until I see the whole discussion but that statement right there seemed like it. 

Originally Posted by Furrell

Bill O'Reilly is going to make Lupe look like a bigger moron than he is.
This. I'm starting to hate this dude(Lupe). It's gonna be hard to see Bill own a black man but Lupe ain't been on good grounds soo yeah.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Bill O'Reilly is going to make Lupe look like a bigger moron than he is.
This. I'm starting to hate this dude(Lupe). It's gonna be hard to see Bill own a black man but Lupe ain't been on good grounds soo yeah.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

He's not gonna hold his ground.

I can see Bill toying with him.
I actually for see some O'Really ether and then Lupe striking back with a few truly outlandish statements.

Sadly I don't even know why he's on the show since Lu is honestly not a huge voice for change or radical activists. Bill must be having a slow day.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

He's not gonna hold his ground.

I can see Bill toying with him.
I actually for see some O'Really ether and then Lupe striking back with a few truly outlandish statements.

Sadly I don't even know why he's on the show since Lu is honestly not a huge voice for change or radical activists. Bill must be having a slow day.

Back
Top Bottom