Lupe To Appear On The O'Reilly Factor Tonight.

I might have to side with Bill O'Reilly on this one
30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif

I hope Bill asks why Lupe's album sucked so much too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by Furrell

Bill O'Reilly is going to make Lupe look like a bigger moron than he is.
This. I'm starting to hate this dude(Lupe). It's gonna be hard to see Bill own a black man but Lupe ain't been on good grounds soo yeah.
I completely agree

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by Furrell

Bill O'Reilly is going to make Lupe look like a bigger moron than he is.
This. I'm starting to hate this dude(Lupe). It's gonna be hard to see Bill own a black man but Lupe ain't been on good grounds soo yeah.
I completely agree

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Again, you are surprised he is defending Obama. Why? Because he isn't his biggest fan right? What is O'Reilly known for? Stubbornness, for one. Do you think he is defending Obama or America? I think it's the latter. O'Reilly has no choice but to defend Obama in this instance due to the implications of the charge being levied. Just like Lupe doesn't really hate Obama specifically, O'Reilly doesn't really like him.

He's going to go back to criticizing Obama's literary preferences tomorrow so I think I'm correctly reading between the lines.

I know what you mean and agree.  O'Reilly is ofcourse defending America and Obama only because he's the President.  And in this situation he no choice but to defend the President.  And true tomorrow he'll go right back to criticizing Obama.  But, in very rare cases like the quote showed above,  you don't think this one time that O'Reilly actually did defend and compliment Obama specifically when he said that he's trying to do the right thing?  I mean I'm going from a short video clip so I can't even form a complete opinion until I see the whole discussion but that statement right there seemed like it. 

In the narrow sense that O'Reilly believes that Obama is pursuing HIS foreign policy in accordance with American ideals (nat'l security, bring democracy, you know the rhetoric) and not conducting a widespread terror campaign, then yes, I believe O'Reilly is supporting Obama. Again, there is no submission that Obama's foreign policy is completely right; rather, that it is not terrorism. That is hardly support, in my opinion. Again, O'Reilly, being who he is, has no choice but to stick up for Obama. Failure to do so would render incorrect much of his views on America and foreign policy.I guess any support is a ridiculous amount when it comes from him. But still, I don't think that's his intent.

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Again, you are surprised he is defending Obama. Why? Because he isn't his biggest fan right? What is O'Reilly known for? Stubbornness, for one. Do you think he is defending Obama or America? I think it's the latter. O'Reilly has no choice but to defend Obama in this instance due to the implications of the charge being levied. Just like Lupe doesn't really hate Obama specifically, O'Reilly doesn't really like him.

He's going to go back to criticizing Obama's literary preferences tomorrow so I think I'm correctly reading between the lines.

I know what you mean and agree.  O'Reilly is ofcourse defending America and Obama only because he's the President.  And in this situation he no choice but to defend the President.  And true tomorrow he'll go right back to criticizing Obama.  But, in very rare cases like the quote showed above,  you don't think this one time that O'Reilly actually did defend and compliment Obama specifically when he said that he's trying to do the right thing?  I mean I'm going from a short video clip so I can't even form a complete opinion until I see the whole discussion but that statement right there seemed like it. 

In the narrow sense that O'Reilly believes that Obama is pursuing HIS foreign policy in accordance with American ideals (nat'l security, bring democracy, you know the rhetoric) and not conducting a widespread terror campaign, then yes, I believe O'Reilly is supporting Obama. Again, there is no submission that Obama's foreign policy is completely right; rather, that it is not terrorism. That is hardly support, in my opinion. Again, O'Reilly, being who he is, has no choice but to stick up for Obama. Failure to do so would render incorrect much of his views on America and foreign policy.I guess any support is a ridiculous amount when it comes from him. But still, I don't think that's his intent.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Keith Olbermann's new show is on... So f this interview

If you have a problem with oreilly, that's one thing ... But to actually watch olberman ... ... ... That makes you a sad, sad individual ... The dude is a damn joke ... Be honest with yourself ... He is the glen beck of the left, without half his intelligence ...

If you have a problem with oreilly, that's one thing ... But to actually watch olberman ... ... ... That makes you a sad, sad individual ... The dude is a damn joke ... Be honest with yourself ... He is the glen beck of the left, without half his intelligence ...

Originally Posted by msaba07

Uhh... Keith tells the truth and doesn't make up %!+% like Beck. Beck thinks there is Muslim Caliphate, and the President hates white people so I guess that makes him so smart huh.... SMH

Originally Posted by msaba07

Uhh... Keith tells the truth and doesn't make up %!+% like Beck. Beck thinks there is Muslim Caliphate, and the President hates white people so I guess that makes him so smart huh.... SMH

Back
Top Bottom