LV Coin Pouch With D-Ring..

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

(Old pics)Like others said, Its for easy access to Debit cards and I.D.'s...I usually stuff it in my pocket though
55625ffe1abc228db27315c680fd74b1befde2d.pjpg
8c3150ecb528b53277fac7a0ff3da542b6d64fc.pjpg

the first one looks feminine... i think i'm going to buy that one. thank you for the pics, KC.

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Spoiler [+]
6240_517547239735_71400756_30846516_6070609_n.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

rofl@ you putting people on blast

lol@ the last dude feeling the need to subtly have his gucci belt peak out a lil just to make sure people know its gucci...

being so self-conscious FTL..

to each his own man...i don't even know what to say, but what i do know is as you get older all these things look and seem dumber and dumber

i guess its a process of growing up.

Yup, just like any canvas d-ring belt I own I get a big bigger for hangtime.....you seem aggravated b?

been using this thing for like three years, way better than the coin purse. And for godsakes keep it in your pocket.

mweg5u.jpg

That's how I wear mine, you can't see it.

Originally Posted by jehims

Originally Posted by FlyingEMU05

for those of you that use it to put cards and cash in.
why not just get the card holder or pocket organizer?
i admit when i went to go buy my card holder i was debating getting one of those coin purses for my *@%@, then i looked in the mirror with it and
smh.gif
myself.
obviously people who copped the coin purse considered it to be fashionable or it appealed to them...such as myself. Same reason as to why people would buy a money clip rather than the magic wallet or just a regular wallet. Same reason as to why people prefer a trifold than a bifold. Same reason as to why people would buy a card holder rather than a coin purse.
I dont understand why people just wont let people do whatever they want and have to call dudes out on minor things like wearing a coin purse. It's not like dude is wearing a sports bra or a women's jacket.
Or because it's the cheapest thing LV sells outside of neckties, and you want to show people you have something from LV. That's the realexplanation. Because I guarantee you wouldn't even consider a coin pouch from any other brand, especially if it had no distinct markings. And don'teven try to argue against this. It's not fashionable and there's no appeal, outside of the logo plastered all over it, and the fact it's basicallyadmitting to the world: "hey, I shop at Louis Vuitton, but I can only afford the cheapest thing there!"

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

OP, before you go out & get a stupid coin purse, consider one of these...

0NCj4jUVevZLyIC.jpg

your manhood will thank you.
041_bender-applause.gif

I Agree

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

i admit when i went to go buy my card holder i was debating getting one of those coin purses for my *@%@, then i looked in the mirror with it and
smh.gif
myself.
obviously people who copped the coin purse considered it to be fashionable or it appealed to them...such as myself. Same reason as to why people would buy a money clip rather than the magic wallet or just a regular wallet. Same reason as to why people prefer a trifold than a bifold. Same reason as to why people would buy a card holder rather than a coin purse.
I dont understand why people just wont let people do whatever they want and have to call dudes out on minor things like wearing a coin purse. It's not like dude is wearing a sports bra or a women's jacket.
Or because it's the cheapest thing LV sells outside of neckties, and you want to show people you have something from LV. That's the real explanation. Because I guarantee you wouldn't even consider a coin pouch from any other brand, especially if it had no distinct markings. And don't even try to argue against this. It's not fashionable and there's no appeal, outside of the logo plastered all over it, and the fact it's basically admitting to the world: "hey, I shop at Louis Vuitton, but I can only afford the cheapest thing there!"

You cant generalize why people buy what they buy because you dont know everyones financial situation. Those Sunglasses in the picture that I posted are alsoLouis Vuitton and they cost $675 and I also own a couple of more Louis Vuitton items that are well over $165 (Retail Price for the Coin purse)...And for you tosay "its not fashionable" is your opinion....And thats cool...But for you to try to "sum it all up" on why people wear LV coin purses withthat generalization is ignorant....

MEN of NT. There is no need for a coin purse. We have pockets and wallets. Yes, I know we carry chapstick, money, phone, etc. but there is no need for thisthing. However, to each his own I guess.

smh.gif
myself.

i didnt even mean my question like that. it was just an honest inquiry, i even said myself that i considered one.
grin.gif

You wouldnt catch me dead wearing one of those wack +@# LV coin pouches Edit: Man, everyone is different. To each to their own. Do what YOU like.

Originally Posted by Worlds Enemy

Why buy it just to hide it in your pocket?
It's being used like a wallet. Most people I know "hide" their wallets in their pockets.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

Originally Posted by Worlds Enemy

Why buy it just to hide it in your pocket?
It's being used like a wallet. Most people I know "hide" their wallets in their pockets.
nerd.gif
True. But if I could afford LV, I'd let it be known that I could afford LV.

I rarely even wear mine anymore. I'll wear them out on occasions.
The girls love it.

Access to your Debit cards is much easier when its located in your front pocket (Drivethrough atms...stuff like that)...I have a LV bifold wallet too....Ibarely even use it

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by GTEK

Why not just get the wallet?

they probably dont want to drop the $$$ on a wallet. stuntin' on a budget man
pimp.gif
I would take a nice leather Nautica wallet over a LV coin pouch anyday.
moz-screenshot-3.jpg

moz-screenshot-2.jpg

Coin pouch with coins and keys in back right pocket.
Pocket Organizer with cards and cash in the back left pocket.

I like to keep my front pockets empty, don't wanna be messing with the fadez on my jawns.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the spoiler...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Spoiler [+]
6240_517547239735_71400756_30846516_6070609_n.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

rofl@ you putting people on blast

lol@ the last dude feeling the need to subtly have his gucci belt peak out a lil just to make sure people know its gucci...

being so self-conscious FTL..

to each his own man...i don't even know what to say, but what i do know is as you get older all these things look and seem dumber and dumber

i guess its a process of growing up.

Yup, just like any canvas d-ring belt I own I get a big bigger for hangtime.....you seem aggravated b?

been using this thing for like three years, way better than the coin purse. And for godsakes keep it in your pocket.

mweg5u.jpg

That's how I wear mine, you can't see it.

I say ya both square it out at the train station...
laugh.gif

I mean if dudes wanna rock the pouch, let em do them, you don't have to agree with it.

_'s never wanna let each other live, +*$% is saddening

Back
Top Bottom