Lying about age *PICS ON PAGE 2*

No wonder this thread is only 2 pages. Post some pics b. Next time u with her n she asks your age whip it out and change the subject to you copping that top.

So I'm a freshman in college and I'm really feeling this girl, who's in the 23-25 range. We're talking yada yada and I ask her to hang out and she hits me with the "What's your age?". I'm tryna smash and she's a firm 8.28 so should I just lie about my age to get into the buns? Or is lying a sign of immaturity and should I give my real age? Note, I don't want a relationship, I'm just trying to get into them pants. Help me out NT
Not to pick, but this entire posts reeks of immaturity 
laugh.gif
. Get it how you live tho. 

If a woman ask me my age and I'm just trying to hit, I always tell them to guess. 

What ever he honest impression is I go with that maybe give or take a year. 

She's a bird. You don't have to lie.. She will for you, to her friends. Just be confident and take it down

should have just lied brah

she aint gonna let u smash

im a young man but my **** grown up

Not sure I've seen that particular pose before.

The elbows comment was prophetic

Last edited:
[emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji] ***** look evil as hell.

Ask her to send you a picture of her teeth. Smile look mad suspect in second pic.

If she says no....

then all you have to do is be like "oh I understand. it's all good..." but then list of your great qualities... like all of em...

and say how you're a confident guy and that it's her loss that she's not into a guy with all these excellent qualities...

and then you hit her with the... Michelle Obama said no to Barack initially...

that'll get her on your side.

[emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji] ***** look evil as hell.

Ask her to send you a picture of her teeth. Smile look mad suspect in second pic.
Lol girl for sure crazy. I'd still take that down though. 

Don't lie about your age fam. You can finesse her out the panties still if your mouth game (pun intended) is on point. It'll be a good experience for you to see how far you can get. Very pretty girl.

Back
Top Bottom