M.I.A. is officially the best person to see in concert

2472605140_16fe6c7559.jpg

2472605398_154b1f5488.jpg

2472606298_a932965e74.jpg

I went to see her in nashville last night and I felt like I was rolling and trippin on acid (but I wasn't). Enviroment was crazy and she goes all out onall of her songs. There were so many different kind of people there, some were normal and some were very very weird. But if she ever goes to your town you haveto go see her. You will have the best time of your life. And she could definitely get it
devil.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

I'll take it you haven't been to a G.I.T.D. stop yet??

Actuallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I did go to the show in atlanta the day before the m.i.a. concert. g.i.t.d. was dope as hell and kanye, lupe, and n.e.r.d didthere thing but what I experienced last night at m.i.a. was just crazy
and kev yes I shall be at satco on saturday

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

I'll take it you haven't been to a G.I.T.D. stop yet??

Actuallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I did go to the show in atlanta the day before the m.i.a. concert. g.i.t.d. was dope as hell and kanye, lupe, and n.e.r.d did there thing but what I experienced last night at m.i.a. was just crazy
and kev yes I shall be at satco on saturday

eek.gif
Then that's sick then.

If you went to Kanye and then went to M.I.A. and still were floored....damn...I needa see what's good with M.I.A. now....
laugh.gif

Great to hear, only 22 days until I go to her show.

GITD is 4 days before MIA's show, it's gonna be a good week.

I need to catch her in concert. I still say that you haven't seen a concert until you've seen the Roots live (until I see MIA and see if it changes)

i'm sorry, but
indifferent.gif

I've heard she's good but BEST? OFFICIAL?

Go to Bonnaroo and check out Pearl Jam! 2 1/2 hours you will be
eek.gif
PearlJam is THE best live band in the world at this point in time...

I went to her show at Brown spring weekend and it was nothing special. Her producer used way too many gunshot effects. She did stage dive and I could see shewas giving her all.

The best shows I've been to:
1. Radiohead
2. Justice
3. Wu

Live music is where it is music at its finest.

she been doing it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this was at the Wiltern in LA about last year. didn't have a cam but i shot a flick w/ my RIM 8320.
I'm going to be at the SF show in the 21st since i couldn't make it to Coachella and the SD show.�
smokin.gif

it'll be my third time seeing her. MYA is the flyiest chick ever.�
devil.gif

RIM 8320.
3508mbl.jpg

Originally Posted by NCTwin

I need to catch her in concert. I still say that you haven't seen a concert until you've seen the Roots live (until I see MIA and see if it changes)

c'mon man
laugh.gif
everyone is comin in here naming names of good livebands saying you haven't seen blah blah blah until you've seen them...I haven't seen The Roots...seeing them this month...and yes, I have seen aconcert
laugh.gif

Pearl Jam
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Foo Fighters
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Muse
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

There's a ton more but my memory is not serving well right now
roll.gif

Originally Posted by johngotty

Roots =
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
Seeing them at UCLA this month...

But damn some of you need to calm down with the Best Live Artist out talk about MIA and The Roots...The Roots are the best live hip-hop act from whati've heard but best of all genres??? Step up your live music game theres about 5-10 bands that can claim that role...

EDIT - Just because i know someone might try and discredit this claim...i'll back up my argument...here are the 10-12 Bands who can claim role as BestLive Band...

Pearl Jam
Radiohead
Muse
U2
Rage Against The Machine
My Morning Jacket
Flaming Lips
White Stripes
Dave Matthews Band
Nine Inch Nails
Bruce Springsteen & The E-Street Band
Sigur Ros

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by johngotty

Roots =
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
Seeing them at UCLA this month...

But damn some of you need to calm down with the Best Live Artist out talk about MIA and The Roots...The Roots are the best live hip-hop act from what i've heard but best of all genres??? Step up your live music game theres about 5-10 bands that can claim that role...

EDIT - Just because i know someone might try and discredit this claim...i'll back up my argument...here are the 10 Bands who can claim role as Best Live Band...

Pearl Jam
Radiohead
Muse
U2
Rage Against The Machine
My Morning Jacket
Flaming Lips
White Stripes
Dave Matthews Band
Nine Inch Nails

I never said they were the best, I was just saying that they give a great live show. I don't think anyone on here has said that yet...I've seen9/12 of the bands you mentioned(had to edit cuz you did
laugh.gif
), and yes they all give great shows as well.

Back
Top Bottom