M16/MidEastBeast appreciation thread vol. Vinnie Paz

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

the dude knows A LOT about hip hop

appreciated (noadamlambert)

laugh.gif

thing is...dude is a super homophobe to the point where its comical...dude starts talking about droppin bodies...in grad school...smh...

Your amazed to see a dude with his own opinion? I'm guessing you don't set high standards.
As for him having his own opinion, he seems very biased against any artist who can afford their own car.

%%$+ that N. I'm bout to go to HomelandSecurityTalk and hit that report button on his +@+. You Ns gon be playin basketball in Guantanamo Bay.Waterboardin' N'!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Arizona Ron

*+#$ that N. I'm bout to go to HomelandSecurityTalk and hit that report button on his $%*. You Ns gon be playin basketball in Guantanamo Bay. Waterboardin' N'!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Musically, he knows stuff here and there. We got SOME common music taste but I lost A LOT of respect for dude as a man after that #!*#$+ +!$# he pulled in the Max B thread.
What'd he do in the max b. thread?

I can respect his opinion on Hip Hop in its early days, but he's too stuck in the past. He's like that old man you see sitting down at the Post Officetalking about how he used to be able to buy a Hershey bar, can of Coca-Cola and a two-way train ticket to California for ten cents.

i was with dude ... ... ... until ... ... ... he posted a list saying there were 10 white rappers better than eminem ... failure

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Musically, he knows stuff here and there. We got SOME common music taste but I lost A LOT of respect for dude as a man after that #!*#$+ +!$# he pulled in the Max B thread.
What'd he do in the max b. thread?
He celebrated that Max was found guilty
smh.gif

How did I miss this
smokin.gif

I don't see why you would make a thread though.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

*+#$ that N. I'm bout to go to HomelandSecurityTalk and hit that report button on his $%*. You Ns gon be playin basketball in Guantanamo Bay. Waterboardin' N'!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Tamn!

%%$+ that N. I'm bout to go to HomelandSecurityTalk and hit that report button on his +@+. You Ns gon be playin basketball in Guantanamo Bay. Waterboardin' N'!!!!!!!!

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom