M16/MidEastBeast appreciation thread vol. Vinnie Paz

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif

If anything I appreciate how everybody mentions him before he strikes. Dude single handledly made Vinnie Paz a common mentioned name on NT
laugh.gif
Props. Some shh I agree with dude 100% other shhh I think he's 150% flat out wrong
laugh.gif

Dude reminds me of when I came through as xBuddha Blessx except he's shrugged off the bans and is going 10x harder
pimp.gif
Dude let it be known he's here to stay
laugh.gif
truth

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif

If anything I appreciate how everybody mentions him before he strikes. Dude single handledly made Vinnie Paz a common mentioned name on NT
laugh.gif
Props. Some shh I agree with dude 100% other shhh I think he's 150% flat out wrong
laugh.gif

Dude reminds me of when I came through as xBuddha Blessx except he's shrugged off the bans and is going 10x harder
pimp.gif
Dude let it be known he's here to stay
laugh.gif
truth

He's weird as *%+$ but U gotta respect him, even if he's delusional and misguided.

people take conversations online way too seriously..like they put their life on every word or something. i never take things seriously on this site. NT is forfun and info. conflict happens in reality on every level so its important to pick and choose when to battle, if you can even recognize an attack. either way idont care if any of you like me, the world keeps spinning

Originally Posted by Arizona Ron

*+#$ that N. I'm bout to go to HomelandSecurityTalk and hit that report button on his $%*. You Ns gon be playin basketball in Guantanamo Bay. Waterboardin' N'!!!!!!!!

Damn
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom