Ma$e Calls Out Diddy Over DJ Khaled’s New Single

Only issue I have with Mase is that he continues to be hypocritical by doing Summer Jam with MMG, cussing and all that . . . and then the next month he's back to collecting tithes and baptizing babies.

His church got to be interesting as hell lol.

Epitomizes the hypocrisy of Christianity too.

Mase is absolutely right, but since he's not "relevant" most will dismiss his comments.

or that this is obvious

or the fact that Ma$e sold out hip hop, to sell out a parish, and shouldn't really be speaking on "selling out"
only damage mase did was to his own career, he never stepped on da legacy of others like puff...

and puff still a crab for cock blockin mase out that g-unit deal...

he said hip hop was evil when he wanted to become a preacher...
then started spitting hard with G unit again when he wanted to leave his parish behind.

dude is a snake, the only ones that don't want to hear it are the ones blinded by nostalgia.

Last edited:
Ma$e is entitled to complain but he should talk when "Now We Even" has a release date and single.

Mase just needs to go away.
his latest features have been :pimp: though................................

Mase is absolutely right, but since he's not "relevant" most will dismiss his comments.

All of this.​

Mase should have been back a minute ago but if/when Now We Even comes out I might not even be able to take homie seriously if he still trying to be Pastor Betha in between studio sessions and tour stops as Murda Ma$e. Make up your mind *****.​

As far as his comments . . . I completely felt the song was corny and a move to grab some spins or whatever off of Biggie/Pac's name. Nothing in the song referenced either of them other than the hook, which seems out of place anyway.​

This **** ain't right. Especially since the song could have been achieved without any reference to Big or Pac.​

Sidenote: Khaled's formula is old. Last banger was I'm On One and No New Friend was okay but would have been better with just Drake and Future.​

Soooo Ma$e (a platinum Bad Boy artist that actually came up with BIG) should be quiet because he's "irrelevant"........but you come in here giving your opinion like it holds weight.

F_ up, man.

Y'all new _s be sounding silly as hell.

Soooo Ma$e (a platinum Bad Boy artist that actually came up with BIG) should be quiet because he's "irrelevant"........but you come in here giving your opinion like it holds weight.

F_ up, man.

Yep

Nothing irks me more than people on message boards calling someone who used to have more fame "irrelevant"

F_ up, man.

for real man dudes always wanna holla somebody ain't relevant when ni*ga be speaking the truth....

he said hip hop was evil when he wanted to become a preacher...
then started spitting hard with G unit again when he wanted to leave his parish behind.

dude is a snake, the only ones that don't want to hear it are the ones blinded by nostalgia.

That might mean something if he was the only former Bad Boy artist who felt like that, but he's not.

You'd probably be looking for a savior too if Puff was your boss.

Did Mase sell himself out to get to where he was going, absolutely. But at least he didn't ride a dead rappers legacy (which he could've) to get there. Only name he tarnished was his own.

Ma$e aint show up to Hud6 funeral B

mean.gif

Im not gonna sit here and pretend i know the ins an outs of puffy and mases relationship because i dont care like that. As someone that makes videos, i like to have input on what gets released if i am to be involved.

That means any album or movie or tv show or song, I as the artist want a say.

If i am dead so are my creative contributions to any new project.

You are now releasing songs that i perhaps may have never wanted out there like that.

If you are making tribute songs to my carcass,  95%+ of that money better go straight to my family or ill be waiting for you at heavens door.

F_ up, man.

Yep

Nothing irks me more than people on message boards calling someone who used to have more fame "irrelevant"

F_ up, man.

for real man dudes always wanna holla somebody ain't relevant when ni*ga be speaking the truth....

Ma$e is entitled to complain but he should talk when "Now We Even" has a release date and single.

Mase just needs to go away.
his latest features have been
pimp.gif
though................................

All of this.​
Mase should have been back a minute ago but if/when Now We Even comes out I might not even be able to take homie seriously if he still trying to be Pastor Betha in between studio sessions and tour stops as Murda Ma$e. Make up your mind *****.​
As far as his comments . . . I completely felt the song was corny and a move to grab some spins or whatever off of Biggie/Pac's name. Nothing in the song referenced either of them other than the hook, which seems out of place anyway.​
This **** ain't right. Especially since the song could have been achieved without any reference to Big or Pac.​
Sidenote: Khaled's formula is old. Last banger was I'm On One and No New Friend was okay but would have been better with just Drake and Future.​

F_ up, man.

​
Bruh . . . what are you ****** even talking about lol​
 ​
I never called dude irrelevant in the post that you quoted
laugh.gif
 I said the church thing because it's contradictory for him to do that and then be Murda Mase the next day . . . but when it comes to the music, I'm a fan, he has did his thing on all his recent verses ​
 ​
I am a huge Mase fan . . . and completely agree with him on the BIG thing . . . as far as him being "irrelevant", he isn't THAT irrelevant (it's his choice to not do the rap thing full time, he coulda been affiliated with MMG, GOOD, and OVO and apparently passed . . . he doesn't even release music) . . . every verse he gets on now he does his thing . . . it's HIS choice to be "irrelevant" . . . not only does he not release music period, but also he's good enough to be featured on Meek, French, 2 Chainz, Kanye's,  Drake's projects, so obviously those contacts are there​
 ​
Never said he was irrelevant or what he was saying was not true (Even quoted and agreed with someone who said his comments were going to be dismissed because he's not "relevant" 
laugh.gif
) . . . I said the church thing because it's frustrating as a fan and also that's just dirty to be a preacher and then a rapper a next thing . . . but I def **** with Mase as far as the music​
 ​
You ****** sound silly, NT's reading comprehension levels <<<​

Last edited:
You would expect statements like this from a Jeezy fan
Who is this clown?? & where u going wit this?? I ain't said nothing bout JEEZY Bring something new to the thread instead of lurking around trying to get cool points & a few amens

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom