Ma, I'm not your companion or your man's stand-in (.JPG page 4)

early90s

Banned
Basically he is in basic until Dec. and she is trying to turn me into her Emergency Phallic in a glass. Me and him act almost exactly alike so that doesn'thelp me at all. She sends me texts calling me baby and asks me to tell her how much I (than she corrects herself) and says how much my friend misses her. Itsstrange its like she is pretending I'm him. It doesnt help that she has many jumpoff tendancies either.
any suggestion fellow NTers?

Originally Posted by early90s

Basically he is in basic until Dec. and she is trying to turn me into her Emergency Phallic in a glass. Me and him act almost exactly alike so that doesn't help me at all. She sends me texts calling me baby and asks me to tell her how much I (than she corrects herself) and says how much my friend misses her. Its strange its like she is pretending I'm him. It doesnt help that she has many jumpoff tendancies either. any suggestion fellow NTers?
Pics will work!

damn......whats up with that? i mean we men are dogs but some of these women be beyond crazy.....

take her out for brunch
nerd.gif

-bdis-

Damn...I'd say let your boy know what's good. But I know what type of person I am, and I'd probably playalong with her lil game...
smh.gif

This thread is worthless without pics I know. I can't get near a computer until later on in the week, so I'll bump this with pics and the full storysoon...its some crazy **+! though

Nah man, dude is like my brother. According to her though, she said that he told her to call me whenever she was feeling lonely and i would take care ofher
but my dude knows this chick is a freak though..

Originally Posted by Supafly122

Basically he is in basic until Dec. and she is trying to turn me into her Emergency Phallic in a glass. Me and him act almost exactly alike so that doesn't help me at all. She sends me texts calling me baby and asks me to tell her how much I (than she corrects herself) and says how much my friend misses her. Its strange its like she is pretending I'm him. It doesnt help that she has many jumpoff tendancies either. any suggestion fellow NTers?
Pics will work!

I have no clue because I didnt talk to him before he got deployed. we've passed some females around before but not like this. the chick is a freak, so idont know if she wants me to drill her and pretend its him or what
laugh.gif
. I just told her i'm about to go to sleep and she texted me "okay goodnightsweety! call me first thing when you wake up"

the +*%@ part of the game is that???

I have no clue because I didnt talk to him before he got deployed. we've passed some females around before but not like this. the chick is a freak, so i dont know if she wants me to drill her and pretend its him or what
laugh.gif
. I just told her i'm about to go to sleep and she texted me "okay goodnight sweety! call me first thing when you wake up"

the +*%@ part of the game is that???

she's a certified horseshoe. either get with her then tell ya boy or dont and tell ya boy. You have to judge what your boy would want you to do

Nah man, dude is like my brother. According to her though, she said that he told her to call me whenever she was feeling lonely and i would take care of her
but my dude knows this chick is a freak though..

well then gone head and smash. sound like you already convincin yourself and need some more substantiation
laugh.gif

if its 100 like that then you mite as well call him up when you smashin. or iono what the communication restrictions of basic is, but if u can email or sendthis N a letter, then you mite as well let him know str8 up whats going down since he "knows this chick is a freak tho" right?

Back
Top Bottom