Ma, I'm not your companion or your man's stand-in (.JPG page 4)

dont do it i was messin wit my boys girl this past spring when they were close to breakin up and he was mad the whole summer but we cool again now but i regretdoin that so i wouldnt advise you goin any farther with it

ya boy gonna come back home with that military training and use it on you. so if you slide in, step ya weight and fightin game up.

fallback ... you gotta put her in her place and tell your friend as well.. imagine who else she bunny humping on the side ...

Originally Posted by 23sole collector23

Don't even get involved with that freaky girl......it will destroy you and your friendship.....

And why is everybody asking for pics??? can't picture how a freaky girl looks like???lolz........
no!
happy.gif

go ahead and have sex with her. just dont expect your friend to speak to you again.

Ight but here is the thing. HE was going out on a date with a girl and neither of them had a car at the time, so his girl's friend volunteered to give thema ride. She was going to be a 3rd wheel, so my friend brought me along to keep her company.
So we go and chill or whatever have fun, I get her number and we start chopping it up. I end up saying yeah shes cool more like a friend, while she ends upliking me. My friend would be like " yo you still talking to her? you need to hurry up and jump on that, yo I'd be hitting that if I were you, so Iwas damn man you like her or something I'll put you on its not a problem..
So I end up slickly prying her off me an easing her in his direction. We act almost just alike except he is like a better looking version of me (no ayo) so Idon't know if she is trying to use me as a substitute for the time being or if he really wants me to hit.
laugh.gif
its weird with us though...i remember when ibroke up with my ex I went and told him he could get neck from her, or I wouldn't care, he really did and I didnt give a damn

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

if thas your mans mans leave her be ... beat it
if he jus a reg friend ... beat it

aint no fun if the homies cant have none. If my girl pass my dude the buns, I'd high five him and thank him for the favor.

i see why its a hard decision to make but dont do it bro you will regret it later when your boy wont talk to you

Originally Posted by early90s

Ight but here is the thing. HE was going out on a date with a girl and neither of them had a car at the time, so his girl's friend volunteered to give them a ride. She was going to be a 3rd wheel, so my friend brought me along to keep her company.
So we go and chill or whatever have fun, I get her number and we start chopping it up. I end up saying yeah shes cool more like a friend, while she ends up liking me. My friend would be like " yo you still talking to her? you need to hurry up and jump on that, yo I'd be hitting that if I were you, so I was damn man you like her or something I'll put you on its not a problem..
So I end up slickly prying her off me an easing her in his direction. We act almost just alike except he is like a better looking version of me (no ayo) so I don't know if she is trying to use me as a substitute for the time being or if he really wants me to hit.
laugh.gif
its weird with us though...i remember when i broke up with my ex I went and told him he could get neck from her, or I wouldn't care, he really did and I didnt give a damn
Wait....what? Did I read that right?
smh.gif
I dont care what u say, Iknow u was a little mad when that happened.

Thats why u contemplatin it now huh...lil payback for him gettin whopped up by the ex. I aint mad handle urs son.

Back
Top Bottom