Ma, I'm not your companion or your man's stand-in (.JPG page 4)

Originally Posted by early90s

dude is like my brother.
you're buggin b - if this is the case, then why would you even need to be thinking about anything. the only thing you need to do is tell dukehow trifling his chick is.

Leave her be, that's your man, son.
smh.gif
At least have the decency to let him know what the deal is first, because I know if I was in his position and mybest friend pulled some sheisty +$@# like that homey would get cut off with the quickness, jumpoff or not. I'm supposed to be able to trust homeboy becausethat's damn near blood, but then he goes behind my back and pulls a silly stunt?

Nah, that +$@# don't fly 'round here.

Man if this is your homie, then you have to let him know. I mean the boot will come any day but true friends are hard to find. If this is a true frienddon't mess that up. But if he is cool with you keep it warm for him while he is gone that have fun. Oh and prepare for some drama.

Originally Posted by mtg

early90s wrote:
dude is like my brother.
you're buggin b - if this is the case, then why would you even need to be thinking about anything. The only thing you need to do is tell duke how trifling his chick is.

EXACTLY!
pimp.gif

When you tell him....if he says it is okay for you to smash, then get the smashing.

Originally Posted by early90s

Nah man, dude is like my brother. According to her though, she said that he told her to call me whenever she was feeling lonely and i would take care of her
but my dude knows this chick is a freak though..
What exactly did your boy mean by that?

Is he giving you the subliminal ok to beat?
laugh.gif

I wouldn't do it homie. If that's your boy like you say he is...Then I wouldn't do it. Just let your boy know that his chick is a !@#!, and letthat be the end of it...

He is like your brother then tell him. Losing a friendship over some easy chic aint worth it.

call dude up like, "ol' girl want me to smash. just thought you wanted cared to know."

then, pending his emotional distress (which will most likely be very high, since he's in BMT), either smash n' dash or rescind contact with thescallywag.

i think that's your best option, you don't wanna lose your NFL for some Hoebi Wan Kenobi...

Originally Posted by HandsomeDollaz

call dude up like, "ol' girl want me to smash. just thought you wanted cared to know."

then, pending his emotional distress (which will most likely be very high, since he's in BMT), either smash n' dash or rescind contact with the scallywag.

i think that's your best option, you don't wanna lose your NFL for some Hoebi Wan Kenobi...
Does your boy love her?

Cues Yung Berg video going at Neyo.

Don't even get involved with that freaky girl......it will destroy you and your friendship.....

And why is everybody asking for pics??? can't picture how a freaky girl looks like???lolz........

Tell her to chill out. That's ur best friend's girl dawg. Either that or ignore that broad. And let ur man know about her "jumpofftendencies". Dude might be gettin' played. If she got the nerve to "flirt" wit u, she's damn sure gonna flirt wit somebody else.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

B b4 H
He Said it best.
The p is not worth breaking up a good friendship you got with your boy
My question is are you going to let your boy know about this when you see him?

Ignore her.Even though she might be a bungee,its not worth #%!#%@ up your friendship.Actually pics would tell a lot lol

Keep it straight up and down with "your bro." Tell him like, "Yo, I know you told your girl to hit me up whenever she was lonely orwhatever...but I think she wants me to bone her. I'm not gonna do that to you bro."

He could either say, "Oh naw go ahead, that was the whole plan. Have fun." or "This !%$#+....hold I'll call you right back."

Don't lose "your bro" 'cause you boned his girl.

Back
Top Bottom