Maaan, Where The Richmond Spots At!?

okay. so i know about ftwrk, HENRY & Dominion skate shop. & i know Shoe City got a lil something.

but there's GOTTA be more spots with heat in Richmond!

depends on what ur lookin for, check the dtlr off of broad,last time i was there theye had almost every bobbito af1. there is also this spot called exclusiveoff of broad on goshen ave a few blocks from ftwrk. u gotta check hospitality dwn the street from dominion too.

good look sahn. i've never heard of Exclusive & Hospitality.
sounds like the type of shops i'm lookin' for. i KNEW there had to be some other joints like the ones i know.

Originally Posted by biggmeech

depends on what ur lookin for, check the dtlr off of broad,last time i was there theye had almost every bobbito af1. there is also this spot called exclusive off of broad on goshen ave a few blocks from ftwrk. u gotta check hospitality dwn the street from dominion too.
is this true..can anyone hook me up
low aubergine(eggplant) sz 10

depends on what ur lookin for, check the dtlr off of broad,last time i was there theye had almost every bobbito af1. there is also this spot called exclusive LTD/ED off of broad on goshen ave a few blocks from ftwrk. u gotta check hospitality dwn the street from dominion

That is one of my spots. I think dude meant to say LTD instead of exclusive because ive never heard of that shop. Ben & Marc are good folks over at LTD/ED

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

depends on what ur lookin for, check the dtlr off of broad,last time i was there theye had almost every bobbito af1. there is also this spot called exclusive LTD/ED off of broad on goshen ave a few blocks from ftwrk. u gotta check hospitality dwn the street from dominion

That is one of my spots. I think dude meant to say LTD instead of exclusive because ive never heard of that shop. Ben & Marc are good folks over at LTD/
tru..heaven only knows where i got exclusive from
smile.gif

Go to dtlr mechannicsville dtlr on broad street, hospitality on saturday, ftwrk, ltd.

Back
Top Bottom