Mac Miller- K.I.D.S.

i just got into dude (pause) yesterday. i liked what i heard. he has a very chill vibe to him.

i just got into dude (pause) yesterday. i liked what i heard. he has a very chill vibe to him.

Smooth
pimp.gif

I thought it was droppin next monday, guess I wasn't paying attention but thanks OP!
laugh.gif

I thought it was droppin next monday, guess I wasn't paying attention but thanks OP!
laugh.gif

I thought the whole mixtape was going to be like the singles.....it wasn't.
I actually fell asleep listening to it.

I thought the whole mixtape was going to be like the singles.....it wasn't.
I actually fell asleep listening to it.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I won't lie and say this dude is a beast--he isn't.  But I'd be lying if I said this tape wasn't enjoyable.  Definitely some good summer, kickin' it music. 

His flow isn't even close to mindblowing, but it works for him and his subject matter.  And he has a good ear for beats.  I like it. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I won't lie and say this dude is a beast--he isn't.  But I'd be lying if I said this tape wasn't enjoyable.  Definitely some good summer, kickin' it music. 

His flow isn't even close to mindblowing, but it works for him and his subject matter.  And he has a good ear for beats.  I like it. 

5 tracks in...

So far so good...

This is that light hearted weed smokin music...

He's like a white Wiz...

"The Spins" is his "The Thrill"...

5 tracks in...

So far so good...

This is that light hearted weed smokin music...

He's like a white Wiz...

"The Spins" is his "The Thrill"...

first time hearing about dude and i was impressed. Like everybody said he's a white wiz. The beats on here are piff though.

The Intro
The Spins
Traffic In The Sky (Fav Joint)
Paper Route
pimp.gif

first time hearing about dude and i was impressed. Like everybody said he's a white wiz. The beats on here are piff though.

The Intro
The Spins
Traffic In The Sky (Fav Joint)
Paper Route
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom