pimp.gif

its decent....
some tracks were kinda
ohwell.gif
to me....

but whatever,
i liked most of it....
pimp.gif

This kid brings me back to 94 Hip Hop, such a breathe of fresh air in comparison to all of this mindless +##@ the sheep bump nowadays.

This kid brings me back to 94 Hip Hop, such a breathe of fresh air in comparison to all of this mindless +##@ the sheep bump nowadays.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

5 tracks in...

So far so good...

This is that light hearted weed smokin music...

He's like a white Wiz...

"The Spins" is his "The Thrill"...
The Spins is just like the The Thrill it's crazy
laugh.gif
. He's from Pittsburgh and #+!+% with Wiz though so he's probably taking the same route. No problems with that.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

5 tracks in...

So far so good...

This is that light hearted weed smokin music...

He's like a white Wiz...

"The Spins" is his "The Thrill"...
The Spins is just like the The Thrill it's crazy
laugh.gif
. He's from Pittsburgh and #+!+% with Wiz though so he's probably taking the same route. No problems with that.

Ha I don't know about dude taking it back to 94, he picks some cool vintage instrumentals, but like most have said, he's not THAT great lyrically. He's alright.

Ha I don't know about dude taking it back to 94, he picks some cool vintage instrumentals, but like most have said, he's not THAT great lyrically. He's alright.

He is just like Wiz in the fact that they rap about nothing relevant. But like stated before, its all chill, good vibes, summer music.

He is just like Wiz in the fact that they rap about nothing relevant. But like stated before, its all chill, good vibes, summer music.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

he has some vintage sounding instrumentals, but he doesn't rap about #*%$... all he talks about is weed and pretty girls.  how is this any deeper than the "mindless" #*%$.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

he has some vintage sounding instrumentals, but he doesn't rap about #*%$... all he talks about is weed and pretty girls.  how is this any deeper than the "mindless" #*%$.

Back
Top Bottom