Macho Man Dead - Pg 12 | WWE Over The Limit PPV 5/22 Pg 23 - Orton vs Christian, Cena vs Miz

Became an avid wrestling fan in the mid-to-late 90s and was only exposed to The Macho Man around the nwo days. So glad I got to witness the big elbow drops off the top rope. Was totally unaware about the issues him and Hogan had, especially since we saw them both in the nwo. Was also unaware of the beef between him and Vince McMahon.

RIP

Became an avid wrestling fan in the mid-to-late 90s and was only exposed to The Macho Man around the nwo days. So glad I got to witness the big elbow drops off the top rope. Was totally unaware about the issues him and Hogan had, especially since we saw them both in the nwo. Was also unaware of the beef between him and Vince McMahon.

RIP

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

THEY JUST KEEP COMING
hrbomg.jpg

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^thats mr. anderson dressed as sting

oh smh i should have known sting dont have enough hair to pull the og sting look off...

dude should do the jeremy pivens hair growth method. son didnt have hair on the top of his head in the mid 90's and now he got hair on entourage
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^thats mr. anderson dressed as sting

oh smh i should have known sting dont have enough hair to pull the og sting look off...

dude should do the jeremy pivens hair growth method. son didnt have hair on the top of his head in the mid 90's and now he got hair on entourage
laugh.gif

– To add further fuel to the widespread belief that Vince McMahon held Randy Savage in contempt during the wrestling legend’s final years, “Rowdy

– To add further fuel to the widespread belief that Vince McMahon held Randy Savage in contempt during the wrestling legend’s final years, “Rowdy

Back
Top Bottom