Macho Man Dead - Pg 12 | WWE Over The Limit PPV 5/22 Pg 23 - Orton vs Christian, Cena vs Miz

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Agree on the Cole part 4wrestling...

Also, I can't stand this dude Booker T commentating... that fool needs to head over to TNA with the rest of the washed up old talent!

The first night Booker returned I thought he was good.  But then Vince got in his ear, and now he's just annoying.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Agree on the Cole part 4wrestling...

Also, I can't stand this dude Booker T commentating... that fool needs to head over to TNA with the rest of the washed up old talent!

The first night Booker returned I thought he was good.  But then Vince got in his ear, and now he's just annoying.

Originally Posted by bmkten

Originally Posted by theDEEK

PINNED ON THE BOTCHED MOVE.

Was that botched?
laugh.gif
That looked really odd.
Botched so bad they didn't even replay it. I think it was supposed to be the tilt-a-whirl head scissors(?) but it was horrendous.
roll.gif

Meltzer said it was supposed to be La Mistica.

Originally Posted by bmkten

Originally Posted by theDEEK

PINNED ON THE BOTCHED MOVE.

Was that botched?
laugh.gif
That looked really odd.
Botched so bad they didn't even replay it. I think it was supposed to be the tilt-a-whirl head scissors(?) but it was horrendous.
roll.gif

Meltzer said it was supposed to be La Mistica.

Show and Kane win after they hit Mason with a double chokeslam and Show pinned him clean.  Very interesting....
No involvement from Otunga and McGuillicutty.

Show and Kane win after they hit Mason with a double chokeslam and Show pinned him clean.  Very interesting....
No involvement from Otunga and McGuillicutty.

Speaking of Batista its been one wrestling calendar year since he quit. I'm going call it, Dave comes back and takes out Cena

Speaking of Batista its been one wrestling calendar year since he quit. I'm going call it, Dave comes back and takes out Cena

Back
Top Bottom