Macho Man Dead - Pg 12 | WWE Over The Limit PPV 5/22 Pg 23 - Orton vs Christian, Cena vs Miz

That match helped truth alot, hes was getting alot of heat during the match

im already seeing a bunch of browski signs lol

That match helped truth alot, hes was getting alot of heat during the match

im already seeing a bunch of browski signs lol

Man, I'm really hoping Miz pulls a hostage kid in front of Cena to get him to quit. That'd be... awwwwesome.

Man, I'm really hoping Miz pulls a hostage kid in front of Cena to get him to quit. That'd be... awwwwesome.

Heath Slater finally changed his finisher apparently
laugh.gif

I'm really hoping for at least a Skip Sheffield return here. No one on the Corre looks to be able to stand up to Zeke.

Heath Slater finally changed his finisher apparently
laugh.gif

I'm really hoping for at least a Skip Sheffield return here. No one on the Corre looks to be able to stand up to Zeke.

Barrett vs Zeke up now. This should be very interesting. Kicking off at 8:27. I'm timing this one.

Barrett vs Zeke up now. This should be very interesting. Kicking off at 8:27. I'm timing this one.

I literally hate Booker T on the mic, F this guy and his terrible speaking skills and horrible voice!!

I literally hate Booker T on the mic, F this guy and his terrible speaking skills and horrible voice!!

The match was fine. It went about 7:30 minutes. Barrett looked good, especially working with Zeke. Zeke didn't look so good. His big move was a series of scoop slams. Zeke had Barrett up in the Torture Rack when Gabriel and Slater ran in. He used the bodyslam again and again on Gabriel and Slater until Barrett hit him from behind. Barrett then hit the Black Hole Slam and a big boot to the face to lay out Zeke.

Zeke wins by DQ, Barrett retains the IC Title.

Considering how they have exposed the bodyslam on Tough Enough, they really should have given Zeke a different move to use.

The match was fine. It went about 7:30 minutes. Barrett looked good, especially working with Zeke. Zeke didn't look so good. His big move was a series of scoop slams. Zeke had Barrett up in the Torture Rack when Gabriel and Slater ran in. He used the bodyslam again and again on Gabriel and Slater until Barrett hit him from behind. Barrett then hit the Black Hole Slam and a big boot to the face to lay out Zeke.

Zeke wins by DQ, Barrett retains the IC Title.

Considering how they have exposed the bodyslam on Tough Enough, they really should have given Zeke a different move to use.

Back
Top Bottom