Macho Man Dead - Pg 12 | WWE Over The Limit PPV 5/22 Pg 23 - Orton vs Christian, Cena vs Miz

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Orton just did a little 360 dance move.  What the hell was that.
He's too face for his own good.
You might even say he's Pitch Perfect.

ED_HARRIS.jpg

Easily the best match of the show.
Christian reversed out of an RKO.  Orton reversed out of an Unprettier.  Christian back flipped out of an atomic drop(?), but when he landed, Orton hit him with an RKO to get the pin in the middle of the ring.

After the match, Christian looked very distraught.  Orton went back to help Christian up.  Christian shoved Orton but then went back and shook his hand.

Easily the best match of the show.
Christian reversed out of an RKO.  Orton reversed out of an Unprettier.  Christian back flipped out of an atomic drop(?), but when he landed, Orton hit him with an RKO to get the pin in the middle of the ring.

After the match, Christian looked very distraught.  Orton went back to help Christian up.  Christian shoved Orton but then went back and shook his hand.

Ugh, Cole vs Lawler up now. I really, really hope they make this segment quick so it doesn't stink out the joint.

that was a great match...not gonna lie I thought Christian was gonna win and wouldn't have been mad at it...when he hit the spear...sheesh...

but yea SMH @ the bromance...chill with that...FEUD!!!

Ugh, Cole vs Lawler up now. I really, really hope they make this segment quick so it doesn't stink out the joint.

that was a great match...not gonna lie I thought Christian was gonna win and wouldn't have been mad at it...when he hit the spear...sheesh...

but yea SMH @ the bromance...chill with that...FEUD!!!

As bad as Booker T is on commentary, he should say "sucka" a lot more.
Make it like Cole's "vintage". I need to hear it every other sentence Book.

As bad as Booker T is on commentary, he should say "sucka" a lot more.
Make it like Cole's "vintage". I need to hear it every other sentence Book.

Cole tried to get out of the match saying he had a doctor's note, but the ref tore it up.
Lawler dominated the short match.  Cole only got 1 spot of offense which let him take off his shoe to expose his dirty foot.  But then Lawler was back in control.  Lawler hit the fist drop off the 2nd rope to get the win.

Cole tried to get out of the match saying he had a doctor's note, but the ref tore it up.
Lawler dominated the short match.  Cole only got 1 spot of offense which let him take off his shoe to expose his dirty foot.  But then Lawler was back in control.  Lawler hit the fist drop off the 2nd rope to get the win.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I really thought they brought Eve out to have Cole suck her toes as if he wouldn't enjoy doing that.

Back
Top Bottom