Macho Man Dead - Pg 12 | WWE Over The Limit PPV 5/22 Pg 23 - Orton vs Christian, Cena vs Miz

roll.gif
roll.gif
recycled wrestlemania entrance.

I can already tell is it is going to be incredibly annoying over the coming month with WWE insinuating that members of the US Government will be at Capital Punishment.

I can already tell is it is going to be incredibly annoying over the coming month with WWE insinuating that members of the US Government will be at Capital Punishment.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Someone made the point that Daniel Bryan should have been brought out as well to get payback on Cole for burying him forever.

I thought he was going to come out during the Alberto Del Rio segment too since he was dissing on Seattle. Was he even in the dark match?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Someone made the point that Daniel Bryan should have been brought out as well to get payback on Cole for burying him forever.

I thought he was going to come out during the Alberto Del Rio segment too since he was dissing on Seattle. Was he even in the dark match?

That was he loophole this whole time?! Ugh.

With the way Alex Riley's story has been going, and with the way WWE books things, I see this ending in some silly way with John Cena figuring out that he can make Alex Riley say I quit to lose it for the Miz.

That was he loophole this whole time?! Ugh.

With the way Alex Riley's story has been going, and with the way WWE books things, I see this ending in some silly way with John Cena figuring out that he can make Alex Riley say I quit to lose it for the Miz.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Member when I Quit matches were certified blood baths...ohhh those were the days.

remember when u were a talent in the NTWE

that was before u faced me

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Member when I Quit matches were certified blood baths...ohhh those were the days.

remember when u were a talent in the NTWE

that was before u faced me

Back
Top Bottom